九年级英语作文

How to Learn English Well

English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.

First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more we speak, the fewer mistakes we’ll make. We’d better join the English club and practice more with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should memorize some sentence patterns and keep diaries.

In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we’ll learn English well.

How to Learn English Well

Most students find it difficult to learn English, because they don't find the good ways. In order to pass the exams, they always learn English by learning the grammar rules and vocabularies by heart. I don't think it's a good way to learn English. In my opinion, if we want to learn English well, we should always think in English, speak in English and write in English. While speaking English, we should come out of our shells. Don't be shy or afraid of making any mistakes, since others won't care about the mistakes. The more we practice, the better our English will be. Just as saying goes, practice makes perfect.

The Spring Festival

The Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. It usually comes in January and

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:勾股定理脚本改
  • 下一篇:在职一线名师沙瑞杰整理中考复习--数词