pep五年级上英语期末义务教育教学质量均衡发展状况监测

义务教育教学质量均衡发展状况监测 2017.1

五年级

英语试题一

本试卷分为第Ⅰ卷(选择题)、第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共4页。考生作答时,将答案答在答题卡上,在本试题卷、草稿纸上答题无效。满分100分,监测时间为60分钟。监测结束后,将答题卡交回。

第Ⅰ卷(选择题共70分)

注意事项:

1.答题前,务必将自己的学校、姓名、班级、监测号填写在答题卡规定的位置上。并用2B铅笔将答题卡监测号对应数字标号涂黑。

2.答第Ⅰ卷时,每小题选出答案后,必须使用2B铅笔将答题卡上对应题目的答案涂黑。不能答在试卷上。第Ⅱ卷的答案,写在答题卡上。

第一部分 听力部分 (共30小题,满分40分) 注意:做听力部分时,请先将答案写在试卷上。听力结束后,再将答案涂到答题卡上。 一、听辨字母和单词。(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)

将你听到的字母或单词的序号填在题前括号内,然后涂在答题卡上,每题听两遍。 ( )1.A. Ll B. JjC. Gg ( )2.A. Ee B. Aa C. Hh ( )3.A.dB. b C. p ( )4.A.ejB. uvC.tw ( )5.A.KVB.YM C.WQ ( )6.A. MrB.MissC. Mrs ( )7.A. bottle

B. bridge

C. building ( )8. A. Friday B. Tuesday

C. Thursday ( )9. A. do homework B. do housework

C. go shopping

( )10. A. rainy

B. rainbow

C. read

二、听辨词组和句子。(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)

将你听到的词组和句子的序号填在题前括号内,然后涂在答题卡上,每题听两遍。 ( )11. A.I’d like some juice. B. I’d like some tea .C. I’d like some milk.() 12.A.It’s WednesdayB. It’s Thursday.C. It’s Saturday.( ) 13.A.I often play basketball. B.I often draw cartoons. C. I often play football.( ) 14.A. young and funny. B. strict and helpful.C. kind and hard-working. ( ) 15.A. Is he tall and funny? B. Is he old and quiet? C.Is she tall and young? ( )16. A. in front ofB. a lot of . C. a photo of.

五年级英语期末试题卷 第1页

()17. A. What can you do? B. What do you do?C. What will you do?() 18. A. I’dlike some noodles.B. I’dlike some vegetables. C. I’d like some eggs.()19. A. What’s she like? B. What’s he like? C. What’s Lily like? () 20.A. Do you often wash your cloths on the weekend?B. Do you often read books on Thursdays?C. Do you often watch TV on Sundays?

三、听对话排顺序。(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)

仔细听这段对话,并将你听到的每个句子的顺序用数字1,2,3,4,5标在每个句子前面的括号内,对话读三遍。涂答题卡的时候请注意:1用A代替,2用B代替,3用C代替,4用D代替,5用E代替。

( )21. I can sing English songs. ( ) 22. I can do some kung fu !

( ) 23. We’ll have an English party next Tuesday! () 24. What can you do for the party, children?() 25. Wonderful! How about you. John?

四、听短文填单词。(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)

仔细听下面的短文,并将你听到的词组的序号填在空白处,然后涂到答题卡上。短文读三遍。 A. gardenB. my grandmother’s C. lots of D. so many E. draw

This is the living room. Wow!pictures here.Yes.My father can very well. There are so many plants here , too.They’replants. My grandparentshavea in front of their house. There are

第二部分 基础知识运用(共20小题,满分30分)

一、单项选择(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)

根据句意,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出正确的答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。()31.-----Do you like sports ?

------ ____________.

A. Yes, I do.B. No, I do. C. Yes, I don’t. ()32.----- he like ?

----- He’s short and thin

A. What’s B. WhatC. What does

()33.-----Is there a tree in front of the house?

----- A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, there isn’t. C. No, there isn’t.

()34.-----_____ is the photo? ----- It’s on the wall.

A. Where B. WhatC. Who

五年级英语期末试题卷第2页

( )35. -----What would you like to drink?

----- ________________.

A. I’d like some tea. B. I’d like some hamburgers. C. I’d like some carrots.

二、认读单词或词组,对号入座。将正确配对的字母序号填入题前括号内,并将代表答案的字母A、B、C、D、E在答题卡上涂黑(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)。

( )36. draw cartoons A. 自然公园 ( )37. delicious food

B. 打篮球

)38. eat

breakfast

C. 画漫画 ( )39. nature park D. 美味的食物 ( )40. play basketballE. 吃早餐

三、看图片,选句子。根据图片内容在方框中选出正确的句子标号并将代表答案的字母A、B、C、D、E在答题卡上涂黑(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)。

A. What can you do for the party? I can play the piano. B. What would you like for dinner? I’d like some fish. C. There is a mountain in the forest.

D. Do you often wash your clothes on the weekend?. E. Where is the toy car? It’s on the desk.

41._______42._______ 43._______44._______ 45._______

四、阅读短文。(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)

根据短文,判断句子正误。正确的用A表示,错误的用B表示,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

Hello! My name is Tom. I like English very much. My favourite food is beef, eggplant and tofu. I’m very helpful. I can do the dishes, set the table and water the flowers. Today is Saturday. I often read books, do my homework and watch TV on Saturdays. What do you do on weekends?

My home is near a river, there are some mountains behind my house. There is a road in front of my house, you can see two bridges over it .Welcome to my home. ( ) 46. Tom likes beef, eggplant and tofu. ( ) 47. Tom can sweep the floor.

( ) 48. Tom often water the flowers on Saturdays. ( ) 49. There are some mountains in front of Tom’s house. ( ) 50. There are two bridges over the river.

五年级英语期末试题卷 第3页 第Ⅱ卷(非选择题 共30分)

注意事项:

1.试卷中横线及框内有“?”的地方,是需要你在答题卡上作答的内容或问题。 2.必须使用0.5毫米的黑色墨迹签字笔在答题卡上题目所指示的答题区域内作答。答在试卷上无效。

一、填空:(共15分)

(一)写出相邻字母(包括大小写)。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)。

(一)把下列字母和单词按正确手写体格式抄写在四线格内。(5分)

We’ll Monday Qq Yy play ping-pong

. your / What’s/ father/

like ( ? )

2. is/ a/ there/ bed/ big (.)

4. do / do / What / you / the/ on/weekend (?) 5. favourite / is/ my/ ice / food/ cream (.)

五年级英语期末试题卷 第4页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:六年级上分除(卷四)
  • 下一篇:《长大后我就成了你》教学设计林丽