考研英语应用文写作参考范文一:应用文部分

考研VIP只为更出众

www.99jianzhu.com

考研英语应用文写作参考范文一:应用文部分

【参考范文 1】

Dear Sir,

I am a senior student of Shanghai University. Today I am writing to apply for the position of proofreader which you advertised in the May 15 issue of China Daily. Currently I am a senior at Beijing University, where I am working toward a BA degree in English. During the four years here in Beijing, I have been working hard and doing well in the major courses. Besides, I am fluent in both written and spoken English and I am quite familiar with computer. What’s important, I held a similar position in Beijing Review last summer holiday and I enjoyed the work very much. The experience gained from the practice helps me improve my typing skills. In short, I am qualified for this position.

I am available for an interview every afternoon except Wednesday. Please contact me at62347867. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Li Ming

【参考范文 2】

Dear teachers and classmates,

Today I’m writing to express my sincere thanks to all of you for the many kindnesses you showed me when I was receiving treatment in hospital.

As a foreign student, you can’t imagine how lonely and helpless I was after the unfortunate accident. It was your arrival that encouraged me so much so that I

1 / 6

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017考研英语历史学类阅读理解模拟题及答案(二)
  • 下一篇:考研英语应用文写作参考范文二:短文写作部分