2010高考二轮复习英语考案——专题二 代词和数词

专题2010 代词和数词

1.—When can we come to visit you? —Anytime you feel like .A. oneB. it C .so D. that

2. ______was known to them all that William had broken his promise______ he would give each of them a gift.

A. As, whichB. What, thatC. It , thatD. It , which

3. —How long are you staying there?— _____depends.A. ItB. AnythingC. ThisD. Everything

4. I hate _______ when young people speak to the elderly in a rude way.A. thisB. that C. it D. one

5.Is ____ necessary to complete the design before National Day?A. thisB. thatC. itD. he

6.I don’t think ____ possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.

A. this B. thatC. itsD. it

7.Does ______ matter if he can’t finish the job on time?A. thisB. thatC. heD. it

8.I was disappointed with the film . I had expected ______ to be much better.A. that B. this C. one D. it

9. The doctor advised Vera strongly that she should take a holiday, but _______ didn’t help.

A.it B.sheC.whichD.he

10 .--- Do you like _____here? ---Oh, yes, the air, the weather and the way of life. Everything is so nice.

A. thisB. there C. that D. it

11 .He felt_____ to work for human rights and progress.

A.it his duty B.his dutyC.that is a dutyD.that is his duty

12.It took us over an hour B. to walkC.walking D.walked

13.I think it a great honour to visit your country.A.to invite B.invitingC.having invitedD.to be invited

14.Many people now make a rule to buy cards for their friends before Christmas.

A.themselvesB.itC.thatD.this

15.is very clear to everyone that he's round and tall like a tree.A.This B.What C.ThatD.It

16..In the United States, bus travel doesn't cost much as train travel, A.don't theyB.does it C.do theyD.doesn't it

17..Someone is at the door, who is ?A.this B.that C.itD.he

18.—It is raining cats and dogs.— B.So is itC.Neither it isD.Neither is it

19.—My home is in that tall building over there.— ?

A.Can it see B.Can see itC.Can be seen it D.Can it be seen

20.raining hard for 3 hours without stopping.A.It isB.It was C.It has beenD.It had been

21.—Has the boy got his bicycle now?—Yes, the police gave .

A.him to him B.it to itC.it to himD.him to it

22.—Boy, —It is, looks like spring is coming soon.—Yeh, It'll just be a few more weeks.

A.it's really a nice day today, isn't it?B.what knid of weather are we going to have today?

C.do you think it is going to rain today? D.what' it like outside today?

23.It is importantB.rejects C.to reject D.rejecting

24.Has been decided when we are to hold the sports-meeting?A.that B.this C.it D.what

25.—Did Li Lei call me while I was out? —Yes, it wasthat called you.

A.him B.he C.who D.whom

26.Nothing is wrong with the radio?A.isn't itB.is thatC.is itD.isn't that

27.I don't know makes her afraid of having her business discussed.

A.what it is about Mary that B.that is it abut Mary whatC.what is it about Mary thatD.that is about Mary what

28.Which sentence is wrong?

A.I felt it impossible for him to take the exam.B.I found it impossible that he might take the exam.

C.I thought that he might not take the exam.D.In my opinion he might take the exam.

29.I don't think difficult for a Chinese student to master a foreign language within five years

A.thatB.itC.tooD.very

30..It's the second time youB.arrivedC.have arrivedD.had arrived- 1 -

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2010高考二轮复习英语教案——专题二 代词和数词
  • 下一篇:2010高考二轮复习英语学案——专题八 非谓语动词和独立主格结构