2017年新译林版六年级英语上册期末试题及答案

2016-2017学年小学英语(译林版)六年级期末试卷 (时间:60分钟满分:100分) 听 力 部 分(30分) (10分))1. A. cloudyB. rainyC. sunny D. windy) 2. A. packet B. protectC. past D. project) 3. newspaperB. paperC. placeD. palace) 4. A. messyB. missC. madeD. make) 5. A. waste B. waitC. woodD. water ) 6. A. Chinese New YearB. ChristmasC. ThanksgivingD. Easter) 7.A. project B. topicC. jacket D. subject)8. A. littleB. litterC. letD. toilet) 9. A. skinB. skyC. slip D. skate)10. A.spellB. smell C. still D. skin(5分) )1. A. They go to the cinema .B. They are farmers.C. They don’t have any lessons today.) 2.A. I’m fine .B. It was rainy . C. It is cloudy .) 3.A. I visited my grandpa.B. I went to Guangzhou . C. I’m in the park.) 4. A. Drive so much . B. Don’t drive so much. C. Eat so much.) 5.A. Last week .B. YesterdayC. Next week. T)误( F ),读两遍(5分) )1.Liu Tao and Mike went to the park . )2. Liu Tao and Mike watched an interesting film . )3. Liu Tao and Mike didn’t like the film . )4. Liu Tao and Mike talked loudly. )5. Liu Tao and Mike were very angry . 10分) Our city __________ messy and dirty________ of the _______and There is not much______ or _____ on Earth .We should _______ 笔试部分 (70分)S,不同的用D(5分)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:pep人教版2016--2017学年度六年级英语第一学期期末测试卷 有听力
  • 下一篇:2017年人教pep版六年级英语上册期末试卷(含听力材料)