pep人教版2016--2017学年度六年级英语第一学期期末测试卷 有听力

2016--2017学年度六年级英语第一学期期末测试卷

AB AB

()9.What time is it now?()10.Does he play computer games on the weekend?

听力部分(满分45分)

一.第一部分,听录音,你将听到一个单词,请选择正确的答案,把序号写括号里.(5分) ( )1.A.milk B.mike( )2.A.by B.bike ( )3.A.foot B .food( )4.A.bus B.but

( )5.A.eatB.seat ( )6. A.cinemaB.minute( )7.A.ship B.sheep ( )8.A.hospitalB.office ( )9.A.please B.teacher( )10.A.libraryB.science

第二部分,你将听到一个句子,请选择正确答案的序号填在括号里。(5分)

()1.A.by planeB.by busC.by train( )2.A.Chinese B.mathC.reporter ()3.A.byB.bike C.buy( )4.A.tonight B.tomorrowC.together ()5.A.artist B.actor C.actress( )6.A.rainyB.rainC.raining ()7.A.hobbyB.habitC.happy( )8.A.come inB.come out C.come on ()9.A.Get off at the north gate. B.Get on at the post office.C.Get off at the supermarket.

()10.A.Put the pot in the sun.B.Put the seeds in the soil.C.Put the seeds in the sun.

二.听录音,根据你所听到的内容,将正确的答案的编号写在括号里。(10分) ( )1.How does Sarah sometimes go to school? ( )2.How is John going to Beijing?

ABA B

()3.Is the traffic light red?() 4.How can I get to Beihai Park?

No.13 No.30

ABAB

()5.What does this sign mean?( )6. What day is it tomorrow?

A BA B

( )7.what are they doing?( )8.Where is John from?

ABA B三.听录音,根据问句选出最佳答句,将其编号写在括号里。(10分) ( )1.A. She goes by taxi.B.He goes by bus.

( )2.A.Yes,he lives in Australia.B.No,he lives in Australia. ( )3.A.She likes riding a bike.B.She is a pilot. ( )4.A.They are three.B.There are three. ( )5.A.A scientist B. Policewomen ( )6.A.She is fine.B.She is five.

( )7.A. It’s 12 yuan. B.They are 12yuan. ( )8.A. It’s near the classroom.B.Sorry, I don;t know. ( )9.A.No,it isn’t B.No,there isn’t ( )10.A.No thank you.B.You are welcome.

四.听录音,在横线上填入所缺的单词,使句子意思合理,完整,每空只填一词。(8分)

1.A:_____ I go to the Great Wall on _______?B:No,it’s not far. 2.A:What does ______ brother do?B:He’s a___________. 3.A:What are you going to do this _____________? B:I’m going to dive and I like _______ word puzzles.

4.A:What does his uncle often do at night?B:He usually ________Chinese ________. 5.A:Does ________ mother teach math? B:No,she ___________music.6.Turn_____ at the library,then go_________,It’s on the _______. 7.A:_______ does your grandpa work?B: He ______ in the hospital. 8.John is going to buy some _________________.

五.听录音,你将听到一段短文,根据短文的 内容判断正误,正确的在括号内写”T“,错误的写”F“.(5分)

()1.Today is National Day.

()2.Tom is going home tomorrow.

()3.Tom is going to the park tomorrow morning. ()4.Tom is going to buy some books in the bookstore. ()

5.Tom is going to read books in the evening.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:小学英语3-6年级词汇大全
  • 下一篇:2017年新译林版六年级英语上册期末试题及答案