2016-2017学年牛津译林版七年级上英语组合训练(10)含答案

2016-2017学年上学期七年级英语组合训练(10)

【完型填空】

Mrs Green has 10ts of money but she doesn’t have any kids.Annie is a nice girl and her parents don’.So Annie’.Mrs Green in Mrs Green’s family.

One day,Annie.She gives Annie some money and ,but Annie doesn’t want to go.“No,Mum.I have enough clothes,but my sister Frances doesn’.Our parents don’clothes.

“Sure.Annie,you are great! You always think about Call your sister and ask her to come here.I’and nice food.I think she’ll be happy and I will be happy too,”says Mrs Green.“Giving can bring happiness(幸福).”

()1.A.monkeyB.money C.kids D.daughters

()2.A.his B.herC.your D.their

()3.A.sad B.boredC.happy D.interested

()4.A.for B.to C.at D.in

()5.A.go B.goingC.goes D.to go

()6.A.old B.new C.long D.short

()7.A.enoughB.manyC.fewD.1ittle

()8.A.ShouldB.Need C.Can D.Must

()9.A.othersB.otherC.anotherD.the other

()10.A.booksB.clothesC.fruitD.vegetables

【阅读理解】

Most shops in Britain open at nine in the morning.Small shops usually stop business for an hour at lunch time.On one or two days a week,usually Thursday or Friday,some large shops stay open until a bout eight O′clock in the evening for night shopping.

Many shops are closed in the afternoon one day a week,the day is usually Wednesday or Thursday;it can be a different day in different towns.

Nearly all shops are closed on Sundays.Newspaper shops are open in the morning,and some food shops,too.

Many large food shops are self-service(自助).When you go into one of these shops,you take a basket and put into the things you wish to buy.You queue up(排队)at the cash desk and pay for everything "just before you leave.

()1.The cash desk is usually used(使用.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:【真题】海南省三亚四中2016年9月九年级上学期第一次月考试题(提
  • 下一篇:英语单项知识的讲解与练习(91)