牛津译林版英语9A Unit6 TV programmes 单元卷

9A Unit6 TV programmes单元测试卷

班级:____________姓名:______________ 得分: ______________

一、单项填空(每小题1分,满分15分)

()1. The lazy boy _____ go to school_______ 9 o’clock yesterday morning.

A. didn’t; whenB. doesn’t; until

C. won’t; whenD. didn’t; until

()2. —The blackboard_____ everyday.

—So it is. It’s our duty to keep it clean.

A. was cleanedB. cleans

C. is cleaningD. is cleaned

()3. The action _____ film has attracted millions of young people to the cinema.

A. 100-minutesB. 100-minute

C. 100 minuteD. 100 minutes

()4. _______ Millie was in the USA, she learned more about the history of it.

A. When B.As C. While D. Since

()5. ______ Simon gets home late? he will miss the beginning of his I favourite cartoon.

A. IfB. WhetherC. Before D. Since

()6. _____ the weather report says it is going to rain,you won’t have to take an umbrella

with you.

A. If B. Whenever C. Unless D. Before

( )7. —_____people are waiting in line.

—_____them is about three hundred.

A. A number of ; A number of B. The number of;A number of

C. The number of;The number of D. A number of ; The number of

( )8. The dog _______for two months. Its _____ made us very sad.

A. has been dead; died B. died; dead

C. has been dead; death D. died; death

( )9. Some men _____ police uniforms are searching for the murderer in the forest.

A. with B. on C. in D. by

( )10. Millions of people _____cancer from all over the world every year.

A. die away B. die out C. die of D. die upon

( )11. Graveyard Midnight is a _____.

A. drama series B.cartoon C.documentary D.horror film

( )12. Can you imagine _____ I want to see my daughter again? She has been abroad for 3

years.

A. how soon B. how long C. how often D. how much

( )13. Can you help me _____who broke the window?

A. find out B. look for C. find D. look

( )14. I like many kinds of sports, _____swimming, basketball and running.

A. the same as B. for example

C. such asD. as an example

( )15. There was _____ people in the hall _____ it was too noisy.

A. so many; that B. too much; that

C. so much; that D. too many; that

二、完形填空(每小题1分,满分10分)

Creativity is the key to a bright future. Here is and parents can help their children to develop their creativity.

Drew worked for a company in 1925. to hold things together. But his boss told him not to think more about the idea. Drew didn’t stop and finally, using his own time,made a kind of tape,which now is used everywhere by many and developing new ideas.

Creativity is not something one is just born with. A person with high intelligence does not

ideas that are good for something.

We know that many schools have tried to develop students creativity, but some teachers only work out problems.

It is important to give children choices. From the earliest age, children should learn to make Even though it’s choosing between twolunch,decision-making helps thinking skills. As children grow older, parents should let their children decide how to use their time or spend their money, but not help too much if they make the ( )1. A. when B. where C. how D. what

( )2. A. thick B. wide C. light D. strong

( )3. A. effect B. thought C. suggestion D. mistake

( )4. A. take B. cost C. spend D. pay

( )5. A. finding B. using C. taking D. improving

( )6. A. grow up B. catch up C. give up D. hurry up

( )7. A. it B. them C. that D. ones

( )8. A. meanings B. conversations C. results D. questions

( )9. A. with B. to C. of D. for

( )10. A. hard B. lucky C. happy D. mad

三、阅读理解(每小题2分,满分30分)

A

Is reading better than watching TV? I believe it is. Is reading better than playing video games? I’m not so sure if it is. If learning is important to you, but not necessarily so,and if pleasure is what you want,these activities can be pleasant in their own way, Reading might be better than many activities if you want to educate yourself and improve your chances of succeeding in your work.

If you’re serious about creating the/habit of reading,what’s important is finding a time you can read every day—often that’s early morning or late at night,or both. For others, it might be during their lunch break. You only need to read for 10 to 20 minutes a day to form the habit.

Then,you need to find a place that’s comfortable. Make sure it has good lighting, the temperature is nice and you’re in a good chair. Or you can find some place that you can relax in without falling asleep, although there’s nothing wrong with sleep.

Next,be sure to shut off the TV,Internet,cell phone,radio, or other music. Let reading be a quiet time. Mark an “x” on your calendar every day you read, and try to keep your unbroken

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:牛津译林版英语9A unit6单元测试含答案
  • 下一篇:牛津译林版英语9A Unit6单元测试(2)含答案