高一英语(必修1)Unit4单元复习题(一)

高一英语(必修1)Unit4单元复习题(一)

命题及审题人:邹乐铭2016.10.25

( )1.(全国Ι)As a child,Jack studied in a village school,____is named after his grandfather.

A.which B.where C.what D.that

( )2.Those who suffer from headache will find they get _____from this medicine.

A.relief B.safety C.defense D.shelter

( )3.Hearing the news,she burst into _____and burst _____the room.

A.crying,out B.tears,in C.crying,into D.tears,out of

( )4.The president spoke at the business meeting for nearly an hour without _____his notes.

A.bringing up B.referring to C.looking for D.trying on

( )5.Tom was on the point of closing the window ______his attention was caught by a bird.

A.when B.if C.till D.while

()6.Some great people said it was their primary school teachers and their lessons____they were fond of _____influenced their whole lives. A.which,that B.that,which C.which,which D.that,that

( )7.Who would you like to ____for a doctor? A.have send B.have to send C.have sent D.have sending

( )8.An______happened in the street yesterday,that is,one of my mother’s colleagues mistook me for my sister.

A.accidentB.incident C.event D.affair

( )9.He was ______by his colleagues though he himself didn’t think he had done anything exceptional.

A.little thought of B.thought littleC.thought highly of D.thought nothing of

( )10.________of the people on the Net ________China's economy is among the strongest in the world.

A.Four fifth; believes B.Four fifth; believe C.Four fifths; believe D.Four fifths; believes ( )11.The accident caused some ______to my car, but it’s nothing serious.

A.harm B.injury C.ruin D.damage

( )12.The policeman ____the thief into a place where he could not escape and caught him.

A.let B.brought C.caught D.trapped

( )13.___ is no wonder the building is ___. A. It; in ruins B. That; in ruins C. This; in ruin D It; in ruin ( )14.________,the headmaster rose to indicate that the conversation was ________.

A. At an end;in an endB. In the end;at an end C. In an end;at the endD. At an end;in the end ( )15. Is that the reason ___ you are in favor of the proposal?A. whichB. whatC. why D. for that

( )16.What I can say is that he may spoil his son,for he is always trying to shelter him ___being scolded.

A.from B.off C.to D.out

( )17.I was ______by that law case,I’m a _____man.

A.ruined,ruined B.ruined,destroyedC.damaged,destroyedD.destroyed,damaging

( )18.Though the girl had been suffering from the blood disease,

she acted as if nothing______to her while facing her relatives and friends. A.happenedB.happensC.had happenedD.happens

( )19.The young nurse always talks to the patients as if they__children. A.were B.areC.beD.had been

()20.(2013湖南)The university estimates that living expenses for international students________around $8,450 a year,which________a burden for some of them. A.are;is B.are;areC.is;are D.is;is

A、College Entrance Exams Cancelled in S. Korea, Hong Kong

The non-profit company that gives the ACT college entrance exam canceled plans to give the test last Saturday in South Korea and Hong Kong.

Spokesman Edward Colby said the company canceled the exams 1._____________ Friday for about 5,500 people at 56 test centers. It did this, he said, after the company received evidence2._______________ test materials

3.______________(steal). He said he believes it is the 4.____________(one) time that the exam has been cancelled for an entire country.

“We are 5._____________(extreme)concerned about any activities that could have an effect on the fairness and integrity of the test,” he said. “When individuals attempt to profit by stealing test materials and6.___________(sell) them, it can hurt thousands of students who did 7.____________(something) wrong, as it has in this case.” Colby did not discuss how 8.__________where the test information was stolen.

The students 9._________ tests were cancelled will have their test fees returned, Colby said. However, the test will not be given again 10._______________ September.

B、NGO asks Jack Ma's Alibaba to stop selling clapnets(捕鸟网) for birds

Jack Ma's Alibaba once again faces accusations from environmental protection activists who demand the e-commerce giant’s Taobao to stop 1._____________(sell) bird-catching clapnets.Beijing-based NGO the China

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年高考一轮复习专题一名词、冠词和代词
  • 下一篇:高考作文句子