2017年高考一轮复习专题一名词、冠词和代词

专题一名词、冠词和代词

名词:A卷 全国卷

语法填空/单句改错:

1.(2016·全国Ⅰ,61)Chengdu has dozens of new millionaires, Asia’s biggest building, and fancy new hotels. But for tourists like me, pandas are its top________(attract).

2.(2016·全国Ⅰ,69)The nursery team switches him every few ________(day) with his sister.

3.(2016·全国Ⅰ,短文改错)My uncle tells me that the key to his success is honest.________.

4.(2016·全国Ⅱ)Handle the most important tasks first so you’ll feel a real sense of________(achieve).

5. (2016·全国Ⅱ)Recent________(study) show that we are far more productive at work if we take short breaks regularly.

6.(2016·全国Ⅲ)Visiting an apple event is a good chance to see, and often taste, a wide variety of ________(apple).

7.(2015·全国Ⅰ)I’d skipped nearby Guilin, a dream place for tourists seeking the limestone mountain tops and dark waters of the Li River that are pictured by artists in so many Chinese________(painting).

8.(2015·全国Ⅰ,短文改错)The airs we breathe in is getting dirtier and dirtier. Many rare animals are dying out.________

9.(2014·全国Ⅰ,69)While there are amazing stories of instant transformation, for most of us the________(change)are gradual and require a lot of effort and work, like cleaning up a polluted river.

10.(2014·全国Ⅰ,短文改错)Since then—for all these year—we have been allowing tomatoes to self seed where they please.________

B卷 地方卷

1.(2016·北京,阅读C)Although these ________(measure) are not effective forever, they are vital for now.

2.(2016·北京,阅读D)The college years are supposed to be a time for important ________(grow)in autonomy (自主性) and the development of adult identity.

3.(2016·四川,阅读C)The ________(life) of these people have finally been recorded thanks to

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:非谓语练习
  • 下一篇:高一英语(必修1)Unit4单元复习题(一)