首字母辅导

to people and also very beautiful. Most dogs get on very well and their parents. Others are good watch-dogs because they cry loudly when a arrives.

When you buy a dog, an important thing to think about is its——buy a small dog if your is larger. Many people don?t know how much to feed their anything! They like meat, rice and lots of other things. You can buy lots of for dogs in shops. Don?t let your dogs eat too much. Feed it only once a day. Always.

. You should take it for a walk every day. Don?t keep your dog inside all day. 巩固练习:

gave anything to anybody. After .

One day he was walking near the river with his friends when he fell into the river. His friends ran to help him. One of them held out his hand and cried, “Give me your hand, and I?ll you out!”The his hand to his thing happened.

hand and Nasreddin pulled him out of the water.

“You don?t know your friend very.” Nasreddin said to the others. “When you say ?Give!? to nothing, but when you say ?Take!? he always takes.”

Do you know the word “brunch”? In the West, many people like to have brunch—late (1)b________ or early lunch. People often have brunch (2) b_____ 10 a. m. and 2 p.m. on Sunday

because they prefer to get up (3) l_____ after a week's hard work or want to enjoy brunch with their parents, or friends. That is a relaxing and interesting (4)w______ of eating for most families. Today, brunch has become (5) p______ in big hotels. One can (6) e_____ ask for or cook it himself. To make it (7) l______ like both breakfast and lunch, people choose to have lots of dishes. You may often see the following (8) f______ on the table, meat, eggs, fruit, (9) v_______, orange juice, tea and bacon. Do you have brunch at (10) w_______? If not, why not try?

Most people have f____ a kite or have seen one rise and dip in the strong spring wind. Not so many people know that kites were first made in China t______ of years ago. The a____ Chinese were making flying kites even before they were writing.

A long time ago, the Chinese made kites to use in the wars. They would fly these war kites in the d____. The kites were fixed so that they made strong sounds. Men who were at war with them would hear these sounds and run away. They thought those strong sounds were m_____ by god in the sky. The ancient Chinese also flew kites to b____ good luck and to make their crops grow rich and tall. Sometimes they tied long strings and hooks to the kites. Then they fly the kites o_____ water letting the hooks hang down to catch fish.

The Chinese use sticks, strings and paper for their kites. Some of the kites look like animals or trees. O___ look like birds or houses.

(1)

At different times in a man's life his food has different effects (影响) on his body. Among children f is quickly changed to the power(力量) to run and play games. Most of a young man's food is , get fat. Office workers eat well anddown a lot, and may begin to grow fat when the most difficult time is when a man r restful, without much work or interest. That is when food changes quickly to f Bats(蝙蝠 to all that they cannot see flying on the darkest

"radar(雷达the same way as the radar on ships and planes. As a bat flies to know where the things are. Bats go places.

in France. The name of the game comes from the French word "tennez". The English men the game "tennis" when they watched the Frenchmen play 800 years ago.

The Englishmen liked the French game. Tennis courts were built in every park, in every city, each other. At first they played for honor. money. Later people began cheating(欺骗)to get money. Three

hundred years ago the game was forbidden(禁止)to stop the cheating. The game disappeared. Americans found the old courts when they went to Europe 100 years ago. They learned w they could do about the game. They liked the game as the Englishmen had

. After returning home, the Americans built tennis courts. Tennis began to become games in the world again. to make money in order to pay the high tuition(学费)say "I love you" or send to each other. Besides,my father has a bad temper(脾气). It is easy for him to lose his he's very tired from the hard work. I didn't know whether there was love between one spring. At that time,my father suddenly got badly sick .My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked very w as if both of them had a serious illness.

After they were back, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road every day in the . All of us were worried about him.

"Dad,now?" I asked him one day.

a low voice. "I just like walking with your mom. I like this kind of life." Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother very much.

understand that love is inside, making life strong and warm.

(5)

for her. Now she was the waiter a lot of trouble. she asked the waiter to turn on the air because she was half an hour.

to do , someone else in the restaurant throw the woman out. "Oh, I don't care." The waiter said and smiling, "We don't even have an air conditioner."

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:被动语态导学案
  • 下一篇:英语标点符号的用法