2014年福田区 六年级英语上学期Unit 5-6 练习

六年级英语上学期Unit 5-6 练习

一、根据图表在横线上填入正确单词。8分

1. Tim runsthan Jack.

2. Bob won a medal in the long jump. 3. Mike is a long jumper than Tim. 4. Jack is inplace in the high jump.

二、单项选择。10分

( ) 1. People are fast but animals are faster than people.A. much B. more C. the most( ) 2. He is in first place in

A. the 110 metre hurdleB. the 110 metre hurdlesC. the 110 metres hurdles

( ) 3. Harry Potter is a bookan interesting boy.A. for B. on C. about

( ) 4. Monkey King is character.A. the funniestB. the most funnyC. the most funniest ( ) 5. --- Do you feelthan yesterday?--- Yes, thank you. A. goodB. healthy C. better

( ) 6. Cinderella cleaned the house by . A. she B. myself C. herself ( ) 7. events are you in? A. What B. WhereC. How

( ) 8. Sung Yang isfor swimming. A. interestingB. kind C. famous

( ) 9. Class One is first place at the School Sports Day.A. inB. on C. at ( ) 10. Ann is thejumper in the school. She jumps than any other girl.A. better, betterB. best, better C. best, best

三、在横线上填入适当的句子编号,使对话完整。10分

Ken: Jeff: I like playing basketball, volleyball, badminton and football. Ken: Wow! You really like sports. Jeff: A surprise? Er... Ken: We can play together.

Jeff: Sure.

Ken:

四、完形填空。5分

Our students did veryat the School Sports Day. We have many new records this year. For the girls, Alice was the best jumper. In the long jump, she jumped 4.39 seconds. She the record. In boy’s sports, Tim had the best time in the 60m hurdles. He ran it in 14.2 seconds. This is a new school record. Our students did the at the Sports Day. There were two new

( ) 1. A. well B. badlyC. nice ( ) 2. A minutesB. secondsC. metres ( ) 3. A. breakB. breaks C. broke ( ) 4. A. best B. betterC. good ( ) 5. A. students B. records C. hurdles

五、根据表格判断句子正“T”误“F”。10分

The 8th School Sports Day

Team Awards

( ) 1. Panda Team won the most medals at the school Sports Day.

( ) 2. Tiger Team won more silver medals than Bird Team.

( ) 3. Lion Team won the most gold medals.

( ) 4. Dragon Team won the most bronze medals.

( ) 5. Bird Team won more medals than Dragon Team.

六、读短文,根据短文内容在横线上填入适当的单词。10分

Cinderella is beautiful. She is the kindest character. She is also the most hard-working character. Her mother and sisters were not good to her.

Monkey King is the most interesting character. Sometimes, he is hard-working. But sometimes he is not. He is stronger than Cinderella and more exciting than Zhuge Liang. He is the funniest character. He always makes me laugh.

I like Zhuge Liang best, because he is the smartest character. He’s famous in the world. He is more hard-working than Monkey King.

Notes:

Cinderella: the character, the hard-working one.

Monkey King: the most interesting and the character, than Cinderella.

Zhuge Liang: the character.

七、根据问句选择答句,将答句的编号写在题前的括号里。10分

( ) 1. Where is the library? A. I read books.

( ) 2. How is your sister? B. It’s on May 10.

( ) 3. What did you do yesterday? C. Sorry, I don’t know.

( ) 4. When is your birthday?D. She’s fine.

( ) 5. I was in fist place in the long jump. E. Not at all.

( ) 6. I’m very sorry about this. F. Congratulations to you.

八、Su Yang有个双胞胎姐姐,她们都喜欢运动。Su Yang正在给奶奶写信介绍他们的情况。看一看帮

Dear Grandma,

I’m 138 cm now, but Su Hai is me. She is also me. We both like

running and jumping. Su Hai runs 50-metre race in 14 . She’s a runner than me but I’mher in the high jump. In the long jump, she than me. We hope to see you. Come and visit us soon.

Love,

Su Yang

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2015年新版湘少版六年级英语下册全册教案
  • 下一篇:六年级(上)unit 3随堂练习