PEP教材毕业考作文范本

PEP教材毕业考作文范本

关于人物三个话题:My family 、My teacher、My Good Friend

关于空间两个话题:My room、My School

关于时间三个话题:My Day、My weekend、Four seasons

My family

Hi, everyone! I’m Cendy. I live in Wenzhou. I’m 13 years old. I am tall and thin. Now, let me tell you something about my family.

There are seven members in my family. They are my grandparents, my parents, my sister, my brother and me. My grandparents like reading newspapers. They are very old. They are always happy. My father is a businessman. He works hard. He’s not very tall but fat. He likes sleeping. He’s kind. My mother is a housewife. She looks young. She’s strict to our study. My sister is a university student. She studies hard. My brother is in Grade Four. He is only 10 years old. He likes playing computer games. He’s a naughty boy.

I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.

My teacher

My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. There is always a smile on her face.

Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is good at dancing, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing.

Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favourite color is blue. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea.

This is my favourite teacher. Our classmates all like her very much.

My Good Friend

My good friend is May. She’s a girl. She is my classmate.

May is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. She likes summer, because she can swim in the summer holiday. She likes pink and white. She is in Class Four, Grade Six with me. She usually goes to school by bus. Sometimes she goes to school on foot. We often go shopping1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:新人教版pep四年级英语上册导学案全册(共73页)(1)
  • 下一篇:Lesson 14 May I go to Beijing