10.情态动词(can/may/must/should)+动词原形

三种时态结构和时间标志:

现在进行时:结构: be(am/is/are)+动词ing

时间标志:look / listen / now

一般现在时:结构:①主语为第一人称,第二人称,第三人称复数:动原 ②主三,动三

时间标志:usually/often/sometimes/ every…

3. 一般将来时: 结构:be(am/is/are) going to +动原

时间标志:next… / tomorrow/soon

1.Sam and I________(be) in different classes .

2.There _______(be) a map on the wall.

3. There _______(be) some water in the glass. 4. There__________(be) a pencil-box and some books in the bag . 5. There__________(be) two bikes and a car near the house.

6. I can ___________(see) some flowers on the table. 7. You must__________(find) those things. 8. Can you __________(look) after her ? 9.Don't ________(talk). 10. Let me _________(see),please. 11. Can you ___________(take) it to your room ?10. It's time ___________(play) games.

11. I want __________(take) some books to the classroom .(want to do)

12. Would you like_________(drink) tea ? (would like to do sth) 13. The men ____________(work) near the house now.

14. Look! The teachers ___________(talk) to the students. 15. Look! Some boys _______ (have) a football game. 16. Where is your father? Look! He ________ (clean) the car. 17. Look! The children __________ ( play) football in the park. 18. Where _________ your brother________ (come) from? 19. Bill ________ (stay) at home every Sunday. 20. Mike _______ (read) English in the morning. 21. ______ they ______ (speak) Japanese? Yes, they do. 22. Jim _______ (not have) any apples, she wants _______ (get) some. 23. Does he like ________ (sing)? 24. We _____ (stay) at home on Sundays.

25. ________ he _______ (have) any sisters? 26. Where ______ he _______ (work)? He _______ (work) in a factory near here. 27. She often _______ (buy) things in the shop. 28. Can you ________ (write) a letter in English? 29. ____ we _______ (go) to the zoo tomorrow? 30. My mother __________ (get) up early every day. 31. Where ________ you _________ (go) tomorrow? 32. I __________ (show)you the photo tomorrow. 33. It's 7:00 now. What _________ your parents __________ (do)? They __________ (read) books. 34. Where _________(be) your father? He_______(be) in the garden. What________ he ________(do)? He_________ (clean) his car. 35. I'm sorry _________ (hear) that. 36. I think the rain ___________(stop) soon. 37 . Listen! Who _________ (sing) in the next room? 38. I'd like __________(eat) some bread. 39. I like_________(swim). 40. I __________(give) the book back to you soon. 41. He usually ____________ (play) football after school. 42. _______ they _________ (go) skating next week? No, they _______. Ben wants ________(be ) your penfriend.

I’d like _________ (see) a play with my classmates.

My little sister likes _______ (listen) to music. The boy is good at ________(swim) in the river. 47. Nancy ______________ (play) the violin at the concert next week. In winter Jim can ______(make) snowmen with his friends. Listen! The students _________ (sing) a song in English. Ben often ________ (watch) TV on Saturdays.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:牛津1a Unit2 Numbers 第一课时j教案
  • 下一篇:六年级英语阅读训练