九英语1

新人教版九年级英语期中考试试题

一、单项选择(15分)

( )1.---How do you study _______a test?----I study _______reading the textbook.

A. for ; forB. for ; byC. by ; for D .by ; by ( )2. I don't know _______.Can you tell me________?

A. how swim; what to doB. how to swim ; what to do itC. how to swim; what to do D. what to swim; how to do ( )3. Liu Xiang is one of ______ runners in the world.A. famousB. more famous C. the most famous ( )4. My brother spends too much time ______computer games. A. to play B. playC. playsD.playing ( ) 5. If I ____ ten million dollars, I ____travel around the world. A. have; willB. had; willC. had; will D .had; would( )6.The young trees should ______well as often as possible A.be water B. wateredC. wateringD. be watered ( )7.He pretended ________me when he walked by. A. not seeB. not to seeC. don't see D. to not see ( )8._________that river ________very clean?

A. Did ;use to B. Did ;use to beC. Does ;used toD. Does ;use to be

( )9.You__________to school so early. It opens at 7. A. needn't comeB. don't need come

C. needn't comingD. needn't to come( )10.----How many people will come to Beijing next year? ----It's hard to say. _________people , I think.A. Million ofB. Millions ofC. Three millions D. Three millions of( )11.-----Whose guitar is this?

-----Susan plays the guitar. It must _______.

A. belong to her B. belong herC. belong to hersD. belong hers ( )12.Do you like music ____makes you excited?A. thatB. what C. whoD. it ( )13.We prefer ________at the party rather than______. A. to sing; danceB. to sing ; dancingC. sing; to danceD. sing ;dance ( )14.------Where would you like to visit? ------ I'd like to visit____

A. warm somewhereB. warm anywhere C. somewhere warmD. anywhere warm ( )15.I like places __________it's not cold in winter.A. thoseB. which C. whereD. this 二、完形填空(15分)

Jack went to a barber?s shop and had his hair cut. But when

heout,he was not happy__2__ the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said。“What has happened to your hair。Jack??? Jack

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:Unit 1 Topic3学案
  • 下一篇:英语八年级上册期中测试题