英语演讲稿

Hello, everyone. There are many kinds of Thanksgiving, for example, as I was in the song sings, we must be grateful parents, parents gave us life, education of our talent, so that today we are happy to work, happy life -- and it is the happy life, help me, to today's topic --" Happy Thanksgiving".

As a new generation, we still need to

advocate Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving has given us life and moral cultivation, health attitude, ahead of the happy life. Inspired by this, I again see: winter night for my mother in the sewing, the 1000 hand-million lines woven I give, tears of excitement moment by condensation, I just want to love a sound: Mom, you worked hard!

In fact, life is a mirror, you laugh it also laugh, you cry it is also crying. You are grateful to life, your life will be given to the sun; you blindly blame everyone and everything but not oneself, the result can only be all wasted! Often with a heart of gratitude, can purify our hearts,

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:新人教版三年级下册课本应用题
  • 下一篇:三年级下册 unit3 At the zoo A let's spell教学设计