号 学 线 名 姓封级 班 密 校学

2016~2017学年度第二学期期中考试

八年级英语试题

第I卷 (选择题,共60分)

注意: 1. 请将第I卷选择题答案涂在答题纸上。 2. 第II卷在试卷上作答。

3. 考试完毕分别上交答题纸和第II卷

一、听力(20分)

Ⅰ. 录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)

1. A. I have a fever. B. It’s a cat. C. Nothing much. 2. A. Yes, sure.

B. Yes, you can.C. Yes, it’s clean. 3. A. No problem.B. It’s a good idea. C. I hope not.4. A. Yes, I will.

B. No, I did. C. No, I haven’t. 5. A. About two hours.

B. Very much. C. Wait a minute. Ⅱ. 录音中有五段对话, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分) 6. What happened last year?A. A rainstorm killed many people.B. A rainstorm broke many houses.C. Gina’s house was badly broken.7. How many pandas are there in the zoo?A. One. B. Two. C. Three.8. Who hasn’t finished math homework?A. David.

B. Amy.

C. Neither of them.

第1页(共12页)9. How many museums has John been to?A. Two.

B. Three.

C. Four.

10. Where did the man get the book?A. In a yard sale.

B. In a book store.

C. In a library.

Ⅲ. 录音中有两段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分) 请听第一段对话, 回答第11至第12小题。 11. When did Kate go to Huangshan Mountain?A. Last year. B. Last month. C. Last week.12. What was the weather like there?A. Windy.

B. Rainy.

C. Sunny.

请听第二段对话, 回答第13至第15小题。 13. When was John reading the novel last night?

A. From 7: 30 to 8: 30.B. From 7: 30 to 9: 30.C. From 8: 30 to 9: 00. 14. What were his parents doing then?

A. Watching TV.B. Doing homework.C. Writing letters.15. Why didn’t the girl go into John’s house?A. Because his door was closed.

B. Because her parents didn’t allow her to.C. Because she was on the way to a cinema.

Ⅳ. 录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分) 16. What did the rich man want to be?A. Richer.

B. Happy.

C. Clever.

17. Who told the rich man how to be happy?A. A clever old man.

B. Another rich man.C. A farmer.

18. Where did the rich man find the farmer?

第2页(共12页)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:课堂学习活动设计
  • 下一篇:四年级简单训练