questions

Asking questions

1. Write a question for each answer. a) What time do you usually get up?

Get up? At about 7 usually. I am reading War and Peace. I went there to buy some food. So far I’ve only eaten breakfast. Now you have to put it in the oven. Yesterday? I felt absolutely awful. At 11 last Friday? I was sleeping. Because I haven’t paid the electricity bill. My bike? I left it at the fence.

Yes, I have. I was in New York last year.

b) ..................................................................c) ..................................................................d) .................................................................e) ..................................................................f) ..................................................................g) ..................................................................h) ..................................................................i) ..................................................................j) ...................................................................

2. Write a who or what question for each answer.

a) Who lives next door?

A family of three lives next door. I usually play with my little brother. Mrs. Dawson teaches me maths. I normally eat a sandwich for lunch. Horror films frighten me. I talk most to my friend Diana. I sit next to Maria in English. My friend Tim makes me laugh. Music helps me study.

b) .................................................................c) .................................................................d) .................................................................e) .................................................................f) ..................................................................g) ..................................................................h) ..................................................................i) ..................................................................

3. Write a short answer for each question.

a) Have you been ill long?b) Are you waiting for me?d) Will you be here tomorrow? e) Did he have to pay a lot?g) Has Tom got a new car?h) Is George going to be there?

No, I haven’t. Yes, ................... . No, .................... . Yes, ................... . No, .................... . No, .................... . Yes, ................... . No, .................... .

c) Did you go to the cinema yesterday?

f) Can you help me with this problem?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:六年级下册英语期中考试
  • 下一篇:广东教育出版社五年级品德下册前两单元复习资料