八年级英语 比赛说课稿

Unit 3I’m more outgoing than my sister

Section B 2a—2e

Good morning,everyone. It’s my great honor to share my lesson with you .The lesson is from Go for it in Grade 8 Unit3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. I will interpret my lesson as following aspects: the analysis of teac-hing material and students, the teaching objectives ,the key and difficult point the teaching methods and studying strategies, teaching procedures ,blackboard design and teaching reflection.

Ⅰ. Analysis of teaching material

The teaching material fully reflects the People-oriented Scientific Outlookon Development ,it’s not only for all students ,but also pays attention to theindividual differences between Ss.The arrangement of teaching material is in linewith the Ss' cognitive level, it’s related to the Ss' life experience , arouses Ss' learn-ing interests, promotes Ss’ comprehensive balanced development, pays attentionto the cultivation of language learning strategies and helps students improve theirlearning efficiency. The material helps students find and sum up the rules oflanguage, learn language knowledge effectively master language learning strategiesand abilities through the Ss experience, practice, participation, exploration andcooperation . The topic of this unit is about friends. It is close to students’lives and can arouse their interests. This lesson I’ll teach section B 2a- 2e. All the activities are aimed to help students talk about personal traits andcompare people. Section B is the process of language learning ,use andconsolidation. This period of this lesson focus on reading .2a is a warming-up, 2b requests students to read fast and master the main idea of the passage , 2c requests students to read carefully and get the details,2d is an activity oftest which requests students to transfer the information of the text,2e is a part of expand which requests students to focus the use of language .In a word,

用心爱心专心 1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:分式的通分和约分测试
  • 下一篇:2017中考槐荫区英语模拟题