七下unit3 单元检测题

Unit3单元测试题

一. 单项选择 (30分)

( ) 1. Lily goes to school _______ bus every day.

A. on B. at C. by D. in ( ) 2. Mum, my bike is too old. Please buy me a _____ one.

A. new B. bigC. small D. long ( )3. On the table we see lots of fruit _____ apples and bananas. A. like B. forC. aboutD. with

( ) 4. — ______ does Tony get to school? — He takes the subway. A. WhatB. HowC. When D. Why ( ) 5. — What’s forty and fifty?— It’s ________.

A. sixty B. seventy C. eightyD. ninety ( ) 6. It’s my ______ to be an English teacher.

A. dreamB. jobC. workD. habit ( ) 7. Every evening it _______ me half an hour to do my homework. A. gets B. asks C. takesD. knows

( ) 8. — Where’s the music club?— It’s _________ the art club ______ the chess club. A. either; or B. from; to C. between; andD. from; and

( ) 9. — ______ is it from your home to school?— It’s about two kilometers. A. How manyB. How much C. How longD. How far

( )10. — What does Jenny _________ our school?— She likes it. She says it’s very nice.A. play with B. get to C. think ofD. look at ( )11. I know my English teacher has an________ daughter.

A. eight-year-old B. eight years oldC. eight-years-oldD. eight year old ( )12. There’s no bridge or boat. How do we ____ the river?Let’s go on a ropeway.A. cleanB. runC. walk D. cross

( )13. — Every morning I _______ home at seven thirty and get to school at seven fifty.— Oh, it takes you twenty minutes to get to school.A. get B. leaveC. go D. come

( )14. The library is not far from here. We can ______ our bikes there. A. buy B. ride C. takeD. drive

( )15. —Do you take a bus home after ______ school?—No. I go home by ________ bike.

A. a; a B. a; /C. /; aD. /; /

()16. My English teacher is good with us. She is like our mother _______ us.

A. forB. atC. toD. with

( )17. Don’t be _______ of the dog. It is very friendly.

A. boring B. funnyC. afraid D. busy

( )18. There is a river ______ Li Lin’s village _______ his school.

A. either; orB. from; toC. between; and D. between; to ( )27. —______ do you _______ the Chinese people? —They are very nice.

A. What; like B. How; think ofC. What; think ofD. How; think about ( )30. —Have a good day at your new school, Linda.—________.

A. Bye B. Fine C. Thank youD. Me, too 二 阅读理解 (20分)A

Sonia: Hey, Simon. I see two cars in front of (在……前面) your house. Are they your parents’? Simon: Yes. The black one is my father’s and the red one is my mother’s. Sonia: Do your parents go to work by car every day?

Simon: No. My father usually walks to his club and my mother usually rides her bike to her store. Sonia: When do they drive their cars?

Simon: Ha, every weekend when we go to see my grandparents. They live in the village and it

usually takes us two hours to drive there.根据对话内容,选择最佳答案。

( ) 26. What color is Simon’s mother’s car?

A. White. B. Red.C. Black. D. Purple.( ) 27. Where does Simon’s father work?

A. In a school. B. In a store.C. In a library. D. In a club.( ) 28. How does Simon’s mother go to work?

A. By bike.B. On foot.C. By subway.D. By car. ( ) 29. When do they go to see Simon’s grandparents?

A. Every weekend.B. Every Monday. C. Every Wednesday.D. Every Friday.( ) 30. How long does it take them to get to Simon’s grandparents’ home? A. Half an hour.B. One hour. C. Two hours.D. Three hours.

B :Hi, I’m Judy. I’m a middle school student. In my class, there are thirty-eight students. How do they go to school every day? Seventeen of them take buses because they live far from the school.Six students walk. They think walking is good exercise. Fifteen students ride their bikes to school because they like riding bikes very much and their homes are not far from the school. No one goes to school by car. How do I go to school? Ha, I’m one of the fifteen.

( )31. There are _______ students in Judy’s class. A. 29 B. 30C. 38D. 45 ( )32. Six students think ________ is good exercise.

A. runningB. walking C. swimming D. riding

( )33. ______ students ride their bikes to school.A. 17B. 6C. 10D. 15 ( )34. Judy goes to school ________.A. on footB. by bike C. by busD. by car( )35. No one gets to school ______.A. by car B. by bikeC. on foot D. by bus

C:任务型阅读: Do you like walking? A thirteen-year-old girl named Jenny likes walking very much. She likes walking because she thinks walking is good for her health. “It’s about 6 kilometers from my home to school. I get up at 6:00 every morning. After breakfast, I walk to school. I can see many interesting things and people. I can also think about what to do or how to do things at school,” says Jenny,

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:中考专题复习之圆中成比例的线段
  • 下一篇:第14课 匈奴的兴起及与汉朝的和战