let's stop and wait 说课稿

Let’s stop and wait说课稿

Hello, everyone. It’s my great honor to be here and I want to say thankk you to Mr. Yang and Mr. Zheng. Today I’ll talk about Unit 2 Lesson 1 “Let’s stop and wait.” The contents of this unit are mainly about good behaviour. Now I will analyze my teaching contents from 4 aspects.

Firstly, I’d like to analyze the teaching contents.

This lesson is about traffic behaviour. They have learnt some relevant words and contents before. Such as stop and wait. They all know how to say the sentences in Chinese. Even they can sing the song about it. So this lesson will develop the theme in English. It’s very important of this unit. If the students can master it well, it will make them safer and popular.

Secondly, I’d like to say something about the teaching aims.

According to the new curriculum standards and the facts of the students, I set the teaching aims as follows.

Knowledge Aims: Enable the Ss to use the phrases and drills in daily life. Such as: the light is red, let’s stop and wait. The light is green, let’s cross the street. Ability Aims: 1. Develop the Ss’ basic ability of reading and writing.

2. Let the Ss undertand and use the drills in daily life.

Emotion Aims: Train the Ss’ to form a good habit and to be the popular people. Key points and difficulties:enable the students to read and understand the dialogue and make new dialogues according to the pictures.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2014新版小学英语卷
  • 下一篇:5B U1教案