新陕旅版六年级英语下册期中测试卷

最新版陕旅版2014-215年六年级第二学期期中测试题 一、选出每组中不同类的一项(5分)

( )1.A. washedB. playedC. goodD. cleaned

( )2.A. last week B. tomorrow C. this weekendD. next week ( )3.A. didB. visited C. played D. wait

( )4.A. last nightB. last weekend C. tomorrow D. last Sunday ( )5.A. MondayB. weekC. SundayD. Saturday 二、按要求写单词(20分)

1. child (复数)_____2. buy(过去式)________3. go(过去式)_______ 4.good(比较级)__________5. can not(写)___________ 6.yong(反义词)__________7.thin(反义词) ______ 8.sing(名词)___________9.she(宾格)___________ 10.act(名词)___________ 三、英汉互译(20分)

1 welcome to _______2.留言___________

3. 听起来不错___________ 4. 发电子邮件___________ 5 think about___________6. 发短信___________7 make a phone call___________

8一所希望小学___________ 9在......岁时___________

10. take up___________ 四、选择适当的介词填空(5分) to of with in from 1.May I speak _______Kitty?

2I would like a glass ________ water . 3.The thin man_______ glasses.

4I took par_______ the 100-meter race and the long jump . 5He was behind a pupil ________ Class Three . 五、单项选择(10分)

( )1.Did you do _______ else ?

A. somethingB. anything C. some ( )2.—Can you send _____e-mail to me? .A. some .B.an. C.a .

( )3.I can play___ football with my father. A. the B. \C. with

( )4Could you let me think____it for a moment?A. asB. ofC. about

( )5. – _______ is a glass of green tea?---Ten yuan. A.How farB. How muchC.How mang ( )6.--____kind of dumping would you like? A. WhichB. Where C.What ( )7.--_________ the age of 18,I want to be a doctor. A. OnB. At C. In ( )8.—Jakie Chan is _______actor. A. aB. anC. The

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:新陕旅版三年级英语下册期中测试卷
  • 下一篇:广东品德与生活二年级下册全册教案