初三英语中考专题复习(连词)附答案

连词

( ) 1. –I won’t go to the party tomorrow.

--________ you told me you would. What’s happening?

A. But B. So C. And D. Or

( ) 2. Mike did something wrong, _______ the headmaster is talking with him. A. soB. butC. andD. or

( ) 3. Jim has been in the factory for two years _______ he left school. A. when

B. since C. as soon asD. whether

( ) 4. Mike is good at playing basketball _______ Bruce does well in football. A. when B. until C. since D. while

( ) 5. –Excuse me. Do you have a table for two?

--

I’m sorry, ______ there aren’t any seats now. Would you mind waiting for a while?

A. but B. andC. or D. so

( ) 6. You’d better do it _______ your mother did.

A. when B. asC. likeD. because

( ) 7. Stop cutting trees, _______ the earth will become worse and worse. A. and

B. butC. orD. then( )

8. Do you want to stay at home _______ go shopping with us? A. and B. butC. orD. so( )

9. He was riding to school _______ he was hit by a car this morning. A. while

B. when C. asD. so

( ) 10. The war was over about three months ago, _______ the American soldiers in Iraq

are still having a lot of trouble to deal with.

A. orB. andC. but D. for

( ) 11. The mountain was _______ steep _______ few people in our city reached the top. A. so; as B. so; thatC. as; as D. too; to

( ) 12. Mr Brown knows little Japanese, _______ he can’t understand the instructions on

the bottle of the pills.

A. soB. orC. but D. for

( ) 13. It’s raining outside. Put on more clothes, _______ you may catch a cold.

A. and B. but C. or D. though

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初三英语中考专题复习(时态语态)附答案
  • 下一篇:初三英语中考专题复习(代词数词)附答案