初一英语

第一部分听力部分(20分)

一、听小对话,选择正确图片。每段小对话读一遍。(共5小题,计5分)

( )1. What club does Lisa want to join?

号A.B.C.次座

( )2. How does Tom’s mother go to work?

A.B.

C.

( )3. What school event are they talking about?级A.B.

C.

( )4. What does David do at 6:30 in the morning?

A.B.C.

( )5. When does Grace go to school?

名A.B.C.

场二、听对话及问题,选择正确答案。(共5小题,计5分) 考听下面一段较长的对话,回答第6至7小题。对话读两遍。

( )6. Where does Ted often eat lunch? A. At school. B. At home.C. At a store. ( )7. What time does Ted often eat lunch?A. At 11:35. B. At 11:40.C. At 12:00. 听下面一段较长的对话,回答第8至10小题。对话读两遍。

( )8. What can Alan do?A. Play basketball.B. Play the drums.C. Play soccer.( )9. What can Alan help with?A. Art. B. Music.C. Sports.

第( )10. Where do they go on that day?A. The playground. B. The Sports Center.C. The library. 三、听独白,从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,独白读两遍。(共5小题,计10分) ( )11. Where is John from?

A. AustraliaB. AmericaC. Canada ( )12.Where does John’s father work?

A. In a schoolB. In a factoryC. In a hospital ( )13.. What does John’s mother do?

A. She is a teacher. B. She is a workerC. She is a musician. ( )14.How do John and his sister go to school?

A. By bike B. By bus C. on foot. ( )15. What does John’s sister like doing?

A. Playing the guitarB. Playing the violinC. Playing the drums

第二部分笔试部分(100)

一、单项选择 (20分)

()16. Jill is ________8-year-old girl.She usually wears ________ uniform at school.

A.a;a B.a;anC.an;anD.an;a

()17. --Emma can go out _______ school nights,but she must be back _____ ten o’clock --Oh,I see.

A.on;before B.on;afterC.in;beforeD.in;after

()18. What do you _________ the transportation(交通) in your city?

A. think aboutB. think ofC. think over D. think()19. --Is Ms.Black a good teacher? --I think so.She is ________ us.

A.good atB.1ate forC.strict withD.afraid of

()20. How do you get to school, ______ bike or ____ foot?

A. by, byB. on, onC. by, onD. on, by

()21.______ be late______ school.

A.Don’t;to B.Don’t;forC.Can’t;to D.Can’t;for

()22. — How do you ________there? — I take the train.

A. getB. get toC. getsD. gets to ()23.It’s difficult for me ______ to school.

A. to getB. getC. gets D. to gets

()24. --Don’t throw paper on the floor. -____________ .

A.Good idea B.Sorry,I won’t C.Cheers D.No way

()25. --How does your grandpa ________ healthy?--He eats well and exercises every day.

A.makeB.leaveC.find D.keep

()26. I have ________ rules at home.

A.too many B.too much C.much tooD.many too

()27. --What do you think of the movie?--It’s ________.I don’t like it.

A.relaxing B.terribleC.important D.interesting

()28. —How long does it take?--It takes ______.A. half an hour B. a hour C. two hourD. half a hour

()29. --I can’t watch TV from Monday to Friday.What about you?--I can’t ________.

A.also B.onlyC.eitherD.too

()30. He usually goes to visit his friends ________ Saturday afternoon.

A. atB. in C. on D. Of

()31. He eats ______ dinner at 7:30 in the evening. A. a B. an C. the D. /()32. ______ Lucy and Lily go home at seven? A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Are()33. I want to______ No. 5 bus to Tian’an Men Square.

A. get B. come C. go D. take

()34. What time does Jane ______ after school?

A. do her homework B. does her homework C. do her homeworksD. does her homeworks

()35. --I’ll have an English test this Friday.--________.

A.Good luck B.I seeC.Sounds goodD.That’s OK

二、完形填空(10)。 Dear Mr.Smith,

I’m a middle school student in Shanghai.My parents are___36___with me,and they make lots of___37_____for me at home.

I have to get up___38___5:40 every morning I have to___39___ English for an hour before breakfast.I can’t play with my friends after school, ___40___I have to get home early.In the evening I can’t go out.I have to do my homework and then___41___the piano for one hour.I have no time to___42___.On weekends,two tutors(家庭教师)come to my home.They ___43___me with my math and English.I am really not ___44___with all these rules.I never have fun at home.___45___ can I do ?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:英语词汇表(Junior)
  • 下一篇:课 黄土高原的开发与治理教案