适合初三阅读文章

Debbie and her husband, Andy, were having an argument about another woman—his mother. “You two haven’t had dinner together for so long,” Debbie said. Andy replied, “My busy job costs most of my time. My mother will be happy when she meet you and the two lovely granddaughters.” “But you are the son and tomorrow is Mother’s Day. I have ordered for you both at Fashion Restaurant for tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.” his wife said, “Tell mother about the dinner.”

“Hello, mom, would you like to go to the Fashion Restaurant tomorrow night for dinner? You know, it's Mother's Day.” Hearing this, his mother felt very worried. She thought maybe there was something wrong with them. “Don’t worry, Mom.” the son explained, “The family is great. I just think it'll be fun if only the two of us go out, like we used to do in the old days.”

The next day Andy picked up his mother. They drove to the restaurant and sat at the same table they used to sit 30 years ago. Andy's mother said she needed to tell him one thing first. “Andy, I know you have to work hard to be successful, but make sure you spend as much time with your family as possible.”

2. At present, most people have at least one time-telling tool, such as mobile phones. Will people stop wearing watches which has 500 years history because of these common modern small machines? Maybe the answer is “yes”. According to a survey, most teenagers think it's unnecessary to wear a watch. They usually use their mobile phones to tell the time. However, watchmakers say that watches will get popular again when people are moving towards middle age. At that time, they want to spend money in buying a creative time-telling tool. It is not enough if a watch can just keep good time, so watchmakers are trying their best to create new kinds of watches. In recent years, a new kind of watches has been invented. It can use different color lights to tell the time. This new kind of watch makes people talk more about modern watches again.

People also want their time-telling tools to be more beautiful, more fashionable and more practical, so watches are designed to meet the need of almost any personality. Now more and more watches can be used as compasses, calendars and even USB drives.

It is believed that a watch has become more important than the time it tells. It shows the creation, beauty, fashion and practicality.

According to an interview with the Gordon Ramsay, his three children won't be sharing much in the chef's fifty four million dollars wealth once he's gone. "It’s definitely not going to them, and that’s not in a mean way; it’s to not spoil them," he explained. The remark sparked headlines around the world, but Ramsay isn't the only celebrity multimillionaires to have elected against leaving a pile of cash to his progeny.

The perfect amount to leave your children, billionaire Warren Buffet famously said in the 80s, is "enough money so that they would feel they could do anything, but not so much that they could do nothing." He's reportedly doing just that, leaving a small amount of his $70 billion wealth to his three grown-up children. The rest will go to charity.

Like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates is not going to be giving his £70 billion fortune to his children. Or not all of it, anyway. "Our kids will receive a great education and some money so they are never going to be poorly off, but they’ll go out and have their own career," he said last year. "It’s not a favor to kids to have them have huge sums of wealth. It distorts anything they

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:醉翁亭记模板教案
  • 下一篇:九年级思想品德教学计划