拉萨四中九年级上英语月考试卷

Ⅴ.改错题。(10分)

) __________ ABCD

( )A BCD

AB C D

A BCD

55. to(A BCD VI用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)

56His father gave up smoking because of his __________ (ill).57 Smoking is __________ (harm) to us. Everyone should give it up.58. Eating vegetables and fruits can make our body __________ (health).59. We should brush our teeth at least __________ (two)a day.

60. Maybe I am not a 61. Mo Yan is one of the most famous 62.You can’t see__________ (somebody) in that mountain.

63. My teacher told us to choose some __________(hero) and learn from them. 64. He is a little boy. But he has known the __________ (mean)of life.65. Wang Ming likes writing. He wants to be a __________ (success) writer. VII。句型转换。(10分)

66. I had a dream when I was a child. (改为一般疑问句)

67.Do you know?Where does the teacher live? (变成宾语从句)

(划线部分提问)

69.The question is so difficult that I can’t solve it. ( 改同义句70.These flowers are so beautiful. (改用how 引导感叹句)VIII。用所给动词的适当形式填空。(5分)

71. The boy doesn’t regret 72. He refuses(play)with us before he finishes his homework.73. I think he doesn’t need 74. My grandfather asked me to give up 75_____________(notsmoke)here , please.

76.Jimencouraged his sister________(walk)by himself. 77. Please stop __________ (talk). It’s time to have class.78. I’m sorry __________(hear) that you failed in the exam.79_______ (drink) too much is bad for our body. 80.I’dlike to make a poster about ________(smoke). IX.完成句子。(10分)

81. 数百万条鱼已经死于环境污染。我们应该怎么做呢?

__________ __________fishes have been dead from the polluted environment. __________ __________we do?

82.我们组的一个学生想要放弃学英语。

One of the students in our group___________ _________ _________ ___________learning English.83. ——你怎样处理你的旧自行车的? ——我把它给了我弟弟。

—What do you__________ __________ your old bike? —I give it to my brother.84.不但你而且你的妹妹也喜欢踢足球。

your sister likes playing football.85.她的弟弟与我同岁。

Her brother is__________ __________ ___________ _________me.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:仁爱版七年级下学期期末测试卷
  • 下一篇:2015年武汉市中考英语试卷