初一上册英语语法专题复习

初一上册英语语法专题复习 李桂秋2017. 1. 7

一、 人称代词与主谓一致

我用am;你用are; is连着他她它;各种复数都用are. is not =_______; are not ________ I______(be) a student.My name_____(be) Tom.2. Where _____(be) my shoes? They___(be) here.

3.Who ____(be) the girl with long straight hair? I think she ___(be) Kate.4. You and I ___(not be) in Class Six.

5.___(be) there a supermarket on the Fifth Avenue? Yes, there_____(be). 6. ____ her parents tall? No, they ____. 二 人称代词:

单数I –my—me ;you--- your--- you ;he---his--- him she—her---her ; it –its---it 复数 We—our—us ; you---your--- you ;they ---- their ---them

1.________(我) am a worker. _________(你) are a doctor. ______(她) is a teacher. 2.This is (他的 )____________shirt.______(它的) colour is blue.

3. This is __________(我的)pen.4._________(他们的) trousers are there.5. I like this picture. Please give ________(它) to ________(我). 6. People get ________(他们的)money from _________(我).

7._____(他们) are new students. _____(他们的) names are Lucy and Lily. 8. These are _____(我们的) shoes. Can ____(我们) wear ______(它们). 9.Thank _______ for _______(你的) help.

10. _______(他) loves _______(她), and _______(她) loves _______(他),too._______(我) love _________(你), and ________(你) love _______(我),too. 三 this,these,that,those作代词的用法单数 复数指近处 thisthese指远处 thatthose

1. What is this(指近处的东西)? It's an apple.‖(在回答时不要再重复this)2. What is that(指远处的东西)? It(不要说That)is a pear.

3. What are these(this的复数形式)? They(不要说These) are horses.4. What are those(that的复数形式)?They(不要说Those) are donkeys. 5. This is Mr.Black.This is Mr.Brown.(介绍见面) 6.Hello,This that Jane? Who is that?(电话用语)

四There be句型表示某地有某物(所表示的人或物都表示泛指,而非特指)

句型转换 1.There is a bank on the street. 否定句:There _______a bank on the street.一般疑问句:_____________ a bank on the street?肯定回答________

就划线部分提问:_________________________________ on the street?

否定句:There _____________cars in front of the park. 一般疑问句:________________cars in front of the park?否定回答________ 就划线部分提问:________________________in front of the park?

否定句________________________________ on the table. 一般疑问句________________________________on the table? 否定回答___________ 对划线部分提问_____________________________on the table?

五have got的用法:表示某人有某物 have not =__________; has not =________ 完成句子或翻译:

1.We have got a computer room. 否定句:We _________ _____ a computer room.

2.They have got some fruit. 一般疑问句______________________fruit?肯定回答___________

3. 我有很多朋友。_______________________4. 她有两个妹妹。____________________________ 六名词变复数的规则及发音

1.一般名词复数是在名词后面加上―s‖,读音变化:结尾是清辅音读[s],结尾是浊辅音或元音读[z]。如map→maps, bag→bags等;

2.以s,x ,sh, ch,等结尾的词加―es‖,读音变化:统一加读[iz]。如bus→buses, watch→watches box—boxes, match--matches等;

3.以辅音字母+y结尾的词,变y为i加es,读音变化:加读[z].如baby→babies, city—cities,story-stories,candy—candies,country—contries,company--companies等; 4.以o 结尾的名词变复数时:读音变化:加读[z]

加s的名词有:photo→photos ,piano→pianos, radio→radios, zoo→zoos加es的名词有: potato→potatoes, tomato→tomatoes

5.以f或fe结尾的名词变复数时:去掉f, fe 加ves的名词有:读音变化:尾音[f]改读[vz]。leaf---leaves,half→halves,knife→knives ,wolf→wolves ,wife→wives life-lives名词复数的不规则变化

1child---children, foot---feet, tooth---teeth ,mouse---mice ,man---men ,woman---women2单复同形 如:deer,sheep,fish,Chinese,Japanese

3集体名词,以单数形式出现,但实为复数。 如: people police cattle 等本身就是复数,不能说 a people,a police,a cattle,但可说 a person,a policeman,a head of cattle,the English,the British,the French,the Chinese,the Japanese,the Swiss 等名词,表示国民总称时,作复数用。如: The Chinese are industries and brave. 中国人民是勤劳勇敢的。

练习1. There are two ________(knife) in the pencil-box 2.There are many _____ here. (box) 3.There are many _____ on the road. (bus)4.A few _____ are drawing on the wall. (boy) 5.The _____ are playing football now. (child)6.Is this __________(apple) ? No, it isn’t. 7. What are these? They are ________( orange). 8. Pass me _________(pencil ).

9 Give me some _________(egg)., please.10Are those your _______( shoe)? Yes, they are. 11.Is the big _____________ (orange)Linda’s?12.This __________(T-shirt) is big.

13How many _________(fish) are there in the river?14 They have some new _________(hat). 15. A pig’s ______ (ear) are big.七. 一般现在时 (12分)

1表达经常性或习惯性的动作或状态2常与频度副词always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom, every day, every Sunday等连用3. 当主语是单数第三人称单数时,动词要用其单三形式。变法规则同可数名词变复数

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:宁海初一英语月考试卷分析
  • 下一篇:英语中冠词的用法