三年级下册英语期中试题

一. 找出下列每组词中不同类的单词。20’

( )1.A. schoolbag B. threeC. pencil( )2.A. ruler B. pencil case C. red ( )3.A. blackboardB. brown C. white( )4.A. in B. underC. stand ( )5.A. car B. windowC. door( ) 6.A. whatB. whereC. that ( )7.A. orangeB. chairC. desk( ) 8.A. closeB. drinkC. milk ( )9.A. SamB. cakeC. Bobby( )10.A. yesB. noC. run

二.情景匹配。10’

( )1.Good morning, Mr. Green.A. He’s behind the door.

( )2.Would you like a sweet?B. No, thank you.

( )3.Nice to meet you.C. How beautiful!

( )4.Where’s Bobby? D. Good morning, class.

( )5.Look at the bird. E. Nice to meet you, too.

三.找出正确的翻译,并把序号填在括号里。10’

( ) 1.Is this your father?A. 你想要一块橡皮吗?

( ) 2.That is your schoolbag.B. 这是你的爸爸吗?

( ) 3.Look at my pencil.C. 那是你的书包。

( ) 4.Please open your books.D. 看我的铅笔。

( ) 5.Would you like a rubber?E. 请打开你们的书。

四.根据提示完成对话。10’

1. A: Excuse me. Is this your ____________?(小尺)B: Yes, it is.A: Is that your __________?(钢笔) B: No, it isn’t.

2. Don’t ___________.(跑) 3.That’s ____________(你的)English ______________(书).

五.英汉互译。10’

1.你的蜡笔____________ 2. 在树上______________ 3.进来_______________

4 不要说话____________ 5. 起立6.关门7. Here you are.____________ 8.my friend_______________9. over there___________10.behind the door__________

六.选择填空。20’

( )1.-----What’s that?----____________ a chair. A It’s aB. This isC. That is

( )2.This is ____________pencil case. That is ____________English book.A a;a B. a;an C. an;a ( )3.Look! The bird is ____________the tree now. A. on B. atC. in

( )4. ----- What’s this?----- ____________. A. A parrotsB. An rubberC.A bird

( )5.This ____________ your ruler. Your ruler is over there.. A.notB. is C. isn’t

( )6. -----Don’t eat here.----- ____________A.I’m sorryB. Thank you C. Yes, please. ( )7.Su Hai is not here. Where’s ____________? A.heB. itC. she

( )8.The car is ____________.A.behind tree B. behind the tree C. the tree behind ( )9. -----Please open the window. ----- ____________ A.Yes, Mr Green.B. Thank you.C. Yes, it is . ( )10.Don’t listen to ____________.A.the door B. the blackboardC. the parrot

七.根据所给情景,选择合适的句子。10’

( )1.下午你见到杨林,你应该说: A. Good morning , Yang Ling. B. Good afternoon, Yang Ling. ( )2.你想让别人看你的新裙子,你应该说:A. Look at my new skirt.B. How nice!

( )3.你想告诉对方不能在这里睡觉,你应该说:A. Don’t talk here. B. Don’t sleep here.

( )4.你想询问物体的颜色,你应该问:A. What colour is it?B. What’s this?

( )5.妈妈告诉你蛋糕在书桌上,她会说:A. The cake is on the desk.B. The cake is in the desk.

八.重新排列下列句子,使之成为一段通顺的对话。10’

1. It’s nice.2. Thank you.3. What’s that, Tom.4. Hi, Mike. Come in, please.5. It’s a robot.6. Hi, Tom. ____________ ____________2____________ ____________ ____________

A.Is that your rubber? B.This isn’t my rubber.C. Oh, yes, it is. Thank you. D. Is this your rubber?E.No, it isn’t. ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:四年级下册期中试卷
  • 下一篇:科学四上科学概念复习资料