八年级下册英语期中测试卷

A. make; from B. remind; of C. share; with D. help; with

好成绩学校2017年度春季班期中考试

八年级英语测试卷

11.He used to in a small village, but now he is used to in a big city. A.live; livingB.live; liveC.living; livingD.living; live 12.My mother’s garden plants.A.is full with

B.is fill of C.is filled of D.is full of

_时间:60分钟 满分:120分姓名:_____________得分:_____________

Ⅰ.单项填空(每小题2分,共50分)

1.The number of the monkeysdecreasing in recent years. A. is B. are C. beenD. were 2.—will it take me to get to the post office?—It is fifteen minutes on foot. A.How much

B.How long C.How far

D.How soon

3.He’s given a report in class,?

A.hasn’t heB.isn’t he C.doesn’t he D.wasn’t he 4.I knew nothing about it my brother told me.A.ifB.sinceC.until

D.because

5.Please don’t forget the room while I am away in Beijing.A.cleanB.to clean C.cleanedD.cleaning 6.— Could you please give me dumplings?

— Sorry, we don’t have dumplings now. What about noodles? A. some; someB. any; any C. some; anyD. any; some 7.We should do our best people fromanimals. A. stop; hurt B. stop; hurtingC. to stop; hurtD. to stop; hurting 8.Tom had a cat of him.A.names,scaredB.called,scareC.call,scared D.named,scared9.There are about different plants in the world that people can eat.A.eighty thousands B.eighty thousand ofC.eighty thousand

D.eighty thousands of

10.The delicious moon cakesme mygrandmother. She used to make a lot of moon cakes.

13.There some shows this afternoon.

A.will have B.will beC.are going to have

D.is going to have

14.my brother I have ever been to Egypt. We all hope to go there some day. A. Both; andB. Either; or C. Not only; but also D. Neither; nor 15.— Let’s play football if itrain tomorrow. — But nobody knows if ittomorrow.

A. won’t; rains B. doesn’t; rainsC. doesn’t; will rainD. won’t; will rain 16. At last, the little worm will a butter?y. A. turn round

B. turn back C. turn into

D. turn to

17.----Have you read today’s newspaper? ----Yes, but there isn’t .

A.new something B.something newC.new anythingD.anything new

18.Our teachers usually give us some on how to face the difficulties and challenges. A.advice; braveB.advices; brave C.advices; bravelyD.advice; bravely 19.Don’t ask him to study too late into the night., he needs enough sleep. A.As a result B.At all C.Best of allD.For example 20.It’s sunny. Let’s go sighting watching TV in our hotel room. A.thanks toB.instead ofC.as well asD.because of

21. How long does it you to finish your homework every day? A. take

B. cost

C. pay

D. Spend

22.There are A. little

B. a little

C. few

D. a few

computer games. A. playing

B. plays

C. to play

D. play

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:九年级英语定语从句专练
  • 下一篇:质量和体积