九年级综合复习一

个性化学案 中考英语总复习---九年级(一)

词汇运用

1. Good learners always c________ an interest in what they have to learn..

2. It’s a s________ between you and me. Don’t tell others.

3. His spoken English is poor, he can’t p_______ some of the words.

4. May I have your a_______, please? AA Flight 111 to New York is now boarding at Gate 8.

5. Their body language and the e_____ on their faces helped me to get the meaning.

6. I have learned some useful sentences like “Practice makes p_____ “or “It serves

you right”.

7. Linda b________ that she will become successful if she studies wisely.

8. People in North America may d ____ up as ghosts or black cats to celebrate Halloween.

9. ---I stayed up late for the chemistry test last night.

---No w________ you look tired.

10. He treats everyone with k_________ and warmth, he thinks that is the true spirit of Christmas.

11. The words “two” and “too” sound the same, but they are spelled d________.

12. She can't help c_________ the house because she's busy making a cake.

13.When I decided to go back home, it got dark. What was w________, it began to rain.

14. Yesterday our teacher taught us the f_________ day of a week is Thursday.

15. – How much of the speech do you understand?-- N_______. We all think it’s too difficult.

16. Joe was playing with a dog when I walked p______ his small house.

17. If you don’t exercise, you’ll get fat and have h______ problems when you’re old.

18. They are all interested in the stories about Ma Yun w________ happened in his childhood.

19. In the past Jack p_______ to do his homework at home rather than go out playing in the heat.

20. --Let’s have a tennis game and the loser has to take out the trash for a month.

--That’s a d__________.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:广东省2015年上半年会计从业资格证无纸化考试《会计电算化》考试
  • 下一篇:《百分数整理与复习》教学设计