九年级英语完阅练习1

完形阅读练习 一

I'm sure many people are working hard for a lot of money, a big house, a new car, expensive clothes and so on. Those are considered to be symbols of 1 on the material level. When I was young, I was also 2 reaching for material success. So I chose a job as a salesman and I did make some pretty good money.

But later I realized that was not what I wanted, because I was often forced to make a lot of money. I no longer felt proud of my job and evenpoor and the weak. The sense of belonging was great and suddenly I felt successful For my own past, success comes from the feeling of satisfaction and joy. I feel And find your own way with a happy heart to achieve your own success. ()1 A.luck B.success C.safety D.hope ()2 A.sadly B.hardly C.crazily D.honestly ()3 .A.if B.since C.until D.also ()4.A.look down uponB.look up to C.look through D.look into ()5.A.made up B.give up C.set up D.turn up ()6 .A.in danger B.in order C.in need D.in surprise ()7.A.strict B.cheerful C.angry D.satisfied ()8.A.trust B.love C.money D.health ()9.A.throw B.spread C.cell D.lend ()10.A.true B.brave C.friendly D.terrible

A

When people talk to each other, write letters or make phone calls, words of the spoken form or the written form, can send any messages they want to pass on

But besides words, do you know any other ways can use to communicate with people? Reach expressions on your face can be one of them.A smile on your face showed that you're happy. Tears in your eyes tell others that you are sad or excited. Body languages can do the same job. When you put your hand up in class, the teacher knows that you want to say something or you may have some questions to ask. You shake your head from side to side and people know you are saying "no" or refuse others' requirements. When you nod, people will understand that you're saying "yes" or agree to others' opinions or suggestions.

Other forms can also carry different messages. For example, a sign at the bus stop gives passengers instruction on which bus to take. The flag language made by soldier can pass a different orders. Sound from the school bell tells the students and teachers went to begin or end a class. A photographer can use the photos he has taken to tell others about what he thinks of the world around him. Music and films also can convey the feelings and ideas of the musicians the directors.So next time when you see a piece of art or listen to some music, take it as communication with its creator and try to get the meaning behind it.

()1.When people want to use the words to communicate with others, they ______.

A. write lettersB. cry aloudC. keep silentD. make friends

()2.According to the passage you just need to______ if you agree to others’ suggestions.

A. close your eyesB. put up your handC. move your head up and downD. shake your head from side to side()3.Through a photo, we may know______.

A. which bus can be takenB. what the orders mean for soldiers C. how the photographer sees the world D. when the students should have a class ()4.The underline word convey probably means______in the passage. A. 掩饰 B. 传递C. 克制D. 爆发 ()5.The best title for the passage may be______. A. Spoken and Written Languages B. Forms of Communication C. Facial Expressions and GesturesD. Suggestions on Communication

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年上半年江西省会计从业资格证无纸化考试考试试卷
  • 下一篇:初中化学方程式练习题1