One day

One day, a businessman was going to another town to sell his goods. He decided to t eat on the way.

In the morning, the businessman said to one of the servants, “You are the smallest _____ load.” The servant thanked him but took the biggest load. The load was f 4 with the bread and water. The man said, “You are ____. That is the heaviest load.” But the servant smiled and saidthe servant to carry. Every time they ate some bread and drank some water, the load

During the rest of the trip, the servant had nothing in his load, but all the other

Halloween is one of the most famous holidays in the U.S., and it?s on October 31. People carve pumpkinsand make funny faces on them. These are (97) “Jack-O-Lanterns”. On October 31, every child wears a (98)costumesuch as a witch, ghost, or clown. They go to many houses and they knock on the door saying, “Trick or Treat!” It means that if people don?t give them a treat, they will play people give candy to them. I carved my first Halloween pumpkin at my Great Family?s house. First, I cut open the top of the pumpkin and pulled the seeds out. It was not good for me because it was sticky bad. I had never carved a pumpkin, so it was interesting for me. Next, I carved the eyes and the mouth. I wanted to make a face like a pirate 。 When I finished making the face, I put a candle (101) it. It was very beautiful, so I was happy.

because I learned one new idea about American culture by taking part in it. I think Halloween is an interesting American holiday which involvesand neighbors too!

In some countries in Western Europe, such as France, Belium and Britain, the

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年台湾省注册会计师《会计》:报表项目列示模拟试题
  • 下一篇:2017年云南省会计从业资格无纸化考试财经法规考试试卷