七年级英语下册期末复习人教新目标版

七下练习:(1)

() 1. What ________ he __________? A. do, look like B. are, like C. does, look like D. is, look like

() 2. She _______ of medium height and he _________ blonde hair. A. is, is B. has, has C. is, has D. has, is

() 3. The workers are all tired and they must stop _______ . A. working B. to work C. work D. works

() 4. Sometimes when our teacher ________ us a joke in class, and we always ________ nothing and listen to her.

A. says, speakB. tells , sayC. speaks, tellD. tells, speak

() 5. Please stop ______ . It’s time for our meeting . A. to talk B. talk C. talking D. speaking

() 6. ______? She is quiet and doesn’t like talking much . A. What would she likeB. What does she look like C. What’s she like D. What does she like

() 7. Are there any students in the classroom ? No, ______ there. A. Nobody is B. Someone is

C. Nobody isn’t D. Someone isn’t

() 8. There are three ________ in my family . A. people B. person C. peoples D. persons

() 9. The boy _____ his father. A. look like B. is lovedC. is likedD. is like

() 10. Miss Su teaches _______ English _____ . A. us, well B. our, well C. us, good D. our , good

11.There are two books in the schoolbag.(划线提问)_______ in the schoolbag?

12.他的加拿大笔友现在住在中国。His pen pal _______Canada _______ _______ China now .

13.沿着路直走,你就会发现邮局就在车站的对面。

_________ __________ the road, and you can find the post office is _______ ________ the bus stop .

14.步行穿过公园就是花园之旅的开始。_______ _______ the park is the ________ __________ the garden tour .

15.He usually sleeps and relaxes ①20 hours ②every day(提问) ①______ ______ ______ he usually sleep and relax every day ? ②_______ _______ he sleep and relax 20 hours ?

16.What does he do ? He is a nurse . 他是名护士。What does he do= _______ his job ? = ________ _______ he ?

17. 谢谢你帮我学法语。Thanks for ________ me _______ my ________ .

18.一群人正在打沙滩排球,他们真酷啊,真放松!

七下练习:(2)

() 1. She often ______a blue dress. A. put on B. in C. wear D. wears

() 2. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ TV.A. see B. watchC. watchingD. to watch

()3.Let's _____ . A. go shopping B. went shopping C. goesshopping D. going shopping

() 4. We had fun______ games.A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing

() 5._______ it going?Pretty good! A. How's B. What's C. HowD. Where's

() 6. Thank you for ____ us so much help.A. givingB. giveC. to giveD. gives

() 7. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop? A. he B. his C. her D. she

() 8. ______ you _____ a cup of tea?Yes, please. A. Are, likeB. Does, likeC. Do, like D. Would, like

() 9. I don't like cabbage _______.A. at allB. a little C. a lot ofD. very

() 10. How many ____ do you want?A. riceB. tomatosC. pieces of bread D. potato 1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016年黑龙江会计从业资格无纸化考试财经法规试题
  • 下一篇:2017年台湾省注册会计师《会计》:报表项目列示模拟试题