八年级下作文

针对健康问题提出建议

How to Keep Healthy

Everyone needs to keep healthy today,especially we students.But we don't know the importance of keeping healthy.Some of us go to school without

breakfast in the morning.Some students play computer games or watch TV all day,especially on the weekend.Many boys think it is cool to drink or smoke.It is important for us to have good habits.We should have breakfast every morning.We can watch TV or play computer games for a short time,and then have a rest.We can also join some sports clubs.

I think it is necessary for us to keep healthy.

提供帮助及志愿服务

As a middle school student,I think it's best to be a volunteer.I can go there in the summer holiday.I'm going to take some school things there. I know they don't have enough money to buy these things.

I am good at math and computer.Maybe I can help them with these two subjects there.I can also help them do some farm work.I think it must be very interesting.I can not only help them but also have fun.

In my opinion,to be a volunteer is really a good idea.

谈论做家务

Do you think a middle school student should do chores at home?In our daily life,some parents think that students should study in their free time.They don't let their kids do any chores.They think the only thing kids need to do is to study well.I disagree with it. I think it's good for kids to do some chores.

Firstly,doing some chores at home can make us independent. We can't depend on our parents forever. So we should learn to do some

chores.Secondly,we can relax ourselves from hard work at school.Thirdly, When we do choresat home, we can also understand our parents well.

In a word, I think students should do some chores in their free time.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016年下半年湖南省会计从业资格专业知识无纸化考试试卷
  • 下一篇:2017年上半年江西省从业资格证无纸化考试《会计基础》考试试题