2017湘教版五年级期中英语试卷

2017年上期期中测试题

五年级英语

(时量:60分钟满分:100分)

Ⅰ 听力部分(30分)

一. 听录音,选出你所听到的一项。(10分)

()1.A.shopB. bank C. hotel()2.A.roadB. floorC. park ()3.A.January B. July C. August ()4.A.put onB. talk aboutC. over there ()5.A.library B. wasteC. paper 二. 听录音,选出你所听到的句子。(10分) ()1.A. We’re going to find information.B. We’re going to write a report. ()2.A. Is there a park near your school?B. There’s a clothes shop over there. ()3.A.He is going to write on the book.B. He is going to eat a cake.

()4.A.My birthday is on the first of February.B. My birthday is on the first of September. ()5.A.I’ll buy her some flowers for my mother.B. I’m going to buy a dress for her. 三.听录音,选择正确答语。(10分) ()1. A. Yes, we are.

B. We’re going to listen to some interesting stories.

()2.A.No, we aren’t.B. Don’t talk here. ()3. A. Happy Mother’s Day!

B. My birthday is in May. ()4. A. That’s good.

B.I’ll buy some flowers for my mother. ()5.A. No, there isn’t.B. Here is my school.

II笔试部分(70分)

一.独树一帜。(选出不同类的单词) (10分) ()1.A.talkB. write C. story ()2.A.collecting B. playing C. interesting ()3.A.May B. FridayC. April ()4.A.bookB. roseC. cut ()5.A.study B. paperC. throw 二.写出下列短语的汉语意思。(10分)

1. put on a play _______________2. study and think_______________ 3.Don’t eat in class________________4.shopping centre__________ 5. listen to_______________________ 三. 单项选择。(20分)

()1. We’re going to put ______ a short play.A. in B. onC. to ()2.Let me show you how___ a kite?A. making B. make C. to make ()3.Mrs Chen ____ Dongdong to the library now.A. is takingB. takingC. take ()4.___pick flowers in the park.

A. Isn’tB. Don’tC. Aren’t ()5.There _____ a tea house

A. is B. are C. in

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:小学音标
  • 下一篇:五年级单词