看听学一册51-60课阶段测试

佰特教育--看听学Lesson51-60 阶段测试

Name:_________Class:_________Mark:_________

一.单词:

哪里________眼镜___________报纸___________这样________傻的_______房屋________ 让______玩_______捉迷藏___________能够________篱笆_______树_______黑板_________ 在...上方___________在…下方___________在…下面__________脸_________耳朵_________ 在…之间___________在...后面_________在…旁边_________嘴巴_________脚趾__________ 握住,拿住_________风筝_________站立________鸟_______大楼_________高的_________ 跳__________运动,锻炼__________一起__________停止__________碰__________

膝盖__________飞机__________笑__________事情;麻烦__________ 拿来;带来__________ 快的__________传,递__________进球得分__________衣服__________裤子__________ 袜子__________女衬衣__________上衣__________连衣裙__________衬衣__________ 盘子__________匙__________刀__________叉__________

二.把下列短语写到其汉语后:

in front of/at home/between …and…/at school/over there/at the door/ look at a packet of sweets/pay attention/look at/listen to/get into lines

听… 在…前面在学校 在家 集中注意力一包糖在那里 看… 排成队列 在…与…之间 三.用适当形式填空:

1.Give (I) an apple . 2.Give an apple to (she).

3.Count 4.Share 四.单项选择.

( )1. ------______ _______ my shoes?

------They’re under the bed. A. Where isB. Where are C. what is

( ) 2. ------Where are the pictures ? They’re _____the wall .A. onB. of C. under

( )3. ________silly of me ! A. WhatB. How C. What

( )4. -----Where are the sweets?------_____ in the jar. A. It isB. They areC They is

( )5.Count up _____ten.A.to B.for C.is

( )6.Hold this kite____me please,sue.A.to B.forC.with

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:公式
  • 下一篇:爱国作文