八年级综合填空题

八年级综合填空题????

一、用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。 (A)

How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates?What about

or2 when you’re around other people.Everyone experiences this shyness as they grow

up. Most people have red faces and talk in broken sentences when they are in the center of

attention. It’s ok if it takes you a while to feel yourself again when you go to a new place or meet3. Everybody gets a little shy sometimes. It’s just a case of how much. But many

teenagers think that they hate 4and that they won’t fit in the future at some point.

Stop these negative 消级的 5 about yourself. Ifshyness doesn’t keep you from 6

somethingyou want to do,being shy isn’t a very big problem. Some experts say shy people are not only cleverer,but also7 at working with others,because they think more and talk less. Some greatpeople in histoty were shy, too. You see, being shy isn’t all 8. But remember not to let good chances 9 just because of it! Your shyness will 10. When you grow up year after year, you’ll become brave enough to speak to anyone. But now, you need practice! If you have to sing a songat a party, just do it ! There’s nothing to be afraid of !

Remember,though you’re shy ,you do not lack in confidence. Come on, our shy friends.

1______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______

????7._______ 8.______ 9.______ 10._________

(B)

How are you ? I am fine. I’m in london 1the International School ofEngilsh . I am in class 32other eight students . They’re from different countries , such as Spain , Japan, Argentina , Switzerland and Thailand .Our3name is HenryBriscall . He’s a very good teacher . I am 4 with an English family . Mr. And Mrs. Brown have three children . Thomas is

fourteen, Catherine is twelve ,and Andrew is seven . They are all very 5 ,but it isn’t easy6 them.London is very big and very 7 .The weather is good – cold but 8 and the parks are beautiful. Hyde park, Green park,and St..James’ park are all in the city 9 . English foodis OK,but the coffee is10. Write to me soon.

Love, Paula

1______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______

7._______ 8.______ 9.______ 10._________

(C)

1 .I feel_________( relax) lying in the sun .

2 .She is afraid of __________ (speak) in front of many people .

3 .When she heard the funny story , she couldn’t help________ (laugh) . 4 .The movie make me________ ( feel) sad .

5 .Let’s make a __________ (decide) about the trip plan .

6 .Jim runs as ________ ( quick) as Tom .

7 .He checked the paper again to avoid_________ ( make) mistakes

8 .She failed______( make) it once more ,and her father refused______( let) her____ ( have) a family try .

9 .If people obey the traffic rules , there_______ (be) fewer accidents .

10.It’s _________( possible) for him to finish the work in such a short time . He’s only a child . 11 .--

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:小学英语PEP五年级上册Unit1 partA Let
  • 下一篇:2015年上半年河南省《法律法规》:企业集团财务公司考试试题