初中英文说课稿模板

说课稿模板

Good morning, everyone. My name is ... I come from … . It’s my great honor to be here to present my lesson. My teaching topic is ……I’ll talk about it by 6 parts:

the analysis of teaching material;

the analysis of teaching students;

the analysis of teaching methods;

the analysis of studying ways;

the analysis of teaching procedures;

blackboard design.

Well, firstly, I’ll talk about Part 1, the analysis of teaching material.

1. Status and function: The lesson is the first lesson of Unit …… The main content of this lesson is ……(话题内容)It’s related to ……

2. Teaching aims and demands, there are knowledge aims, ability aims and emotional aims. The knowledge aims are to enable the students to master the new words, the phrases and the sentences. The ability aims are to develop the students’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing, to train the students’ abilities of using language, to guide the students to talk about ……(话题内容)and to develop the students’ abilities of creative thinking and cooperative study. The emotional aims are to arouse the students’ interest in learning English, to enable the students to ……

3. Teaching key points and difficult points: The teaching key points are to enable students to express words, phrases and sentences in English, ……(根据具体课文内容定). The difficult points are to enable students to talk about ……(目录functionas).

Then I’ll talk about Part 2 the analysis of students. The students have learned English for ……(年份或月份)so far. They are curious about new things and have a strong desire to learn better. However, their English learning level are different from each other. They need teacher’s help and encouragement in their further study.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016年实验中学分班试题
  • 下一篇:2015年上半年云南省会计从业无纸化考试《财经法规与职业道德》考