外研版英语七年级下话题作文范文

七年级下作文范文

作文专题一 :

失物招领假设你是Kate,来自七年级(1)班。昨天早上,你骑自行车去图书馆,回来时发现自行车不见了。车子是新的,蓝色的,前面有一个黄色的篮子(basket)。请写一则寻物启事,你的电话号码是3278781.

提示:ride a bike, go to library, telephone number…… 要求:50 词左右Lost(失物招领)

My name is Kate. I’m from Class1, Grade7. Yesterday morning I went to the library by bike . I found the bike was lost when I went back.I felt very sad . It’s a birthday present from my mother . It’s a new blue bike. It has a yellow basket. If you find it. Please call me . My telephone number is 3278781. Thanks!

专题二:

竞选班干部新学期开始,七(1)班同学踊跃参加班干部竞选活动。 假设你

reasons(理由). First, I can get on well with everyone, classmates and teachers. Second, I work very hard so I do well at school. Finally, I can help teachers and I’m ready to help others. Choose me as the class monitor. I promise to help you and make our classroom beautiful.

专题三:

制定计划假如你是班长,负责组织班级的一次课外活动。请根据提示, 用英文写一篇活动计划。 内容要点:1.下星期天早上7点在校门口集合, 下午2点返回;2.坐公交车前往北海 公园(Beihai Park);3.唱歌、跳舞、野餐;4.带齐食物、饮料等;5.注意安全。

词参考词汇: activity(活动); keep away from fire(远离火)

Our class is going to Beihai Park next Sunday. We are going to meet at the school gate at 7:00 on Sunday morning. And we are going to be back at 2:00 pm. We plan to take a bus to Beihai Park. We are going to have many activities there, such as singing, dancing and having a picnic. We are going to take lots of food and drink. We should be careful. And we must keep away from fire all the time. I hope we are going to enjoy ourselves.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2015年遵义中考数学试题一
  • 下一篇:论文