外研九年级下册 Module 1 Travel 模块测试题

外研九年级下Module 1 Travel模块测试题

一、单项选择。(10分)

1. Your works made her ________.

A. happily B. angrilyC. cryingD. angry

2. A mobile phone of this type costs too much. You’d better _________. A. wait B. waitingC. waitedD. to wait 3. Jim _______ his coat and sat down.

A. took down B. took offC. put offD. got off 4. —I can’t stop playing computer games.

—For your health, my boy, I’m afraid you ________.

A. canB. mayC. can’tD. have to 5. Please check your paper to ________ there are no mistakes. A. think of B. try outC. find out D. make sure 6. She was surprised _______ me last night.

A. to seeB. saw C. seeD. sees 8. No one can be successful _________ hard work.

A. throughB. forC. withD. without 9. It’s nice for you _______ me with my math.

A. helpB. helpingC. to helpD. helps 10. _______ fine day it is! Let’s go and fly a kite.

A. What B. What aC. HowD. How a 二、 完形填空(10分)

During the Second World War it was difficult _1_ by plane, because the seats were needed for important people.

Mr. Brown worked for the government(政府)during the war. He was doing _2_ secret work, so nobody knew _3_ important he was _4_ a very few people.

One day he had to _5_ to Edinburgh to give a report to a few top people there, but an important officer came to the airport _6_ the last moment, and Mr. Brown’s seat _7_ to him, so he _8_ able to fly to the city to give his report.

The important officer didn’t find _9_ the man was the one whose lecture he was flown to the city to hear until he _10_ the city.

1.A.travel B. to travel C. travels D. travelled 2.A.quite aB. rather a C. veryD. a very3.A.veryB. whatC. howD. too4.A.andB. only C. withD. except5.A.fly B. by plane C. flewD. flown6.A.inB. atC. onD. by

7.A.gaveB. givenC. was given D. was give

8.A.can’tB. wasn’tC. won’tD. didn’t9.A.whatB. howC. thatD. which10.A.reached B. gotC. arrived D. left 三、阅读理解(20分)

AB

Bill Clinton took office (就职)on January 20,1993 and became the 42nd U.S. President (总统). He is the first U.S. president who was born after World War II. He is also one of the youngest of all U.S. presidents. 21

Clinton was born in a poor family. Three months before he was born, his father, William Blats, died. When he was small, his mother remarried (再婚) Norger Clinton, so the boy‘s family name was changed.

In the summer of 1963, Clinton was asked to visit the city of Washington. During his visit, he met President Kennedy in the White House. At that time, he wanted to become a president, and now he is!6. Clinton became the 42nd U.S. president when he was______. A. thirty B. about forty C. forty-sevenD.37years old7. Clinton’s father died______.

A. after 1946B. before Clinton was born

C. before World War II D. when Clinton was young8. Why was the boy‘s name changed?

A. Because he became a president B. Because his family was very poor

C. Because his father was dead D. Because his mother remarried Norger Clinton9. In 1963 Clinton came to the city of Washington___.

A. to take part in an exam B. for his holidays

C. for a visitD. to have a meeting with Kennedy10.Which one of the following is Not right?

A. Everybody can visit the president in the White HouseB. All the U.S. presidents work in the White Horse

C. Clinton wanted to become a president after he saw President KennedyD. The White House is in the city of Washington四、根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。(5分) 1. At least he s_______ in solving the problem. 2. The p_________ set the plane down hard. 3. Tell me _________(确切的) where he is.

4. He understands that he’s not ________(笨的). 5. Here’s your _________(夹克). 五、用所给单词的正确形式填空。(5分)

1. He succeeded in ________ (swim) across the river.

2. I look forward to ________ (hear) from you in the near future. 3. It is wrong ________ (tell) lies.

4. We saw some boys _______ (play) near the river when we went home. 5. I lay in bed ________ (watch) the ceiling. 六、句型转换。(10分)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:人教版八年级下英语阅读题汇总
  • 下一篇:9AUnit 5-Unit 6单元测试题(含答案)