PEP-小学六年级英语-上册第二单元 练习卷(好)

A. hospital B. library C. cinema 六年级英语上册第二单元测试题 ( ) 8. Turn right ________ the school, then go ________.

A. of, straightB. at, straightC. in, straight( ) 9. How do you go to school?I often go to school_____ foot.

A. byB. onC. in 姓名:__________成绩:___________ ( ) 10. Excuse me, where is the library? It’s ________ the cinema.

A. nextB. next toC. at( ) 11. Where is Shanghai?It's in the ________ of China.

一、读一读,找出不同类的词。(10)A. eastB. south C. north

( )1. A. eastB. westC. earD. north ( )12.你想知道电影院在哪儿时,可以问:____________ ( )2. A. museumB. post officeC. musicD. library A. Excuse me. Where is the cinema, please?

( )3. A. planeB. cinemaC. bike D. bus B. Excuse me. Where is the school, please?

( )4. A. turn rightB. go homeC. turn leftD. go straight C. Excuse me. Where is the post office, please? ( )5.A.green light B. yellow light C. red light D. Christmas light 三、根据图意选择与相应的意思填空。(12)

二、从A、B、C三个选项中选择最合适的一项。(24)

()1. Where are you from, Li lei ? _________.

A. I’m Li lei. B. I’m ten.C. I’m from China.

()2. Stop at the ______.

A. yellow light B. green light C. red light()3. The Science Museum is near the school ________the right. A. on B. atC. inA. turn rightB. on footC. go straight

( ) 4. Is there a cinema near here? ________ D. by bike E. no bikesF. turn left

A. Yes, there isn’t.B. Yes, there is.C. No, there is.

( ) 5. What does this sign mean? (这标志是什么意思?)A. Turn right! 1. ______ is taller than Mike , you or WuYifan ?B. Don't turn right!2. ______ does your mother go to work ? By bus . C. Turn left! 3. ______ did you go over the winter holiday ? ( ) 6. If you want to buy some books, you can go to the ______. 4. ______ did you do last weekend ?A. book shop B. shoe shopC. post office5. ______ do you get up ? At 6:30 ( ) 7. If you want to see a doctor(医生), you can go to the ______. 6. ______ are your shoes?100yuan .

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:元角分练习题
  • 下一篇:祖国在我心中系列活动