七年级英语下册测试题第五单元

学校:___________姓名:___________班级:___________考号:___________

一、单项选择(题型注释)

1.-----Why do people kill the whales ?

-------- They kill the whales _______ the meat , fat and oil . A.for B. of C. to D. with

2.Whythe modern city with us? I’m sure we can have a good time there. A. not to visitB. don’t visit C. not visitD. not visiting

3.Theresome meat and some apples on the table. A. is B. are C. has D. have

4.Mike often ________ to work by bike, but this morning he _________ to work. A. went; wentB. walks; walked C. goes; walked D. walked; walked

5.There are ______ students in our school.

A. five hundredsB. five hundred

C. hundred ofD. five hundreds of 6. Mum, I’m hungry now I didn’t have breakfast this morning. A. becauseB. because of C. andD. But 7.Remember _____the earth, we only have one earth. A. to polluteB. not to pollute C. polluting D. not polluting 8. I am not sure.

A. alwaysB. still C. neverD. yet

9.A. cook B. noodles C. zoo

10.-Look! The dress over there is so beautiful. I’ll take it.

-You’d better ________first. I’m afraid it’s too short for you. A. pay for itB. put it on C. try it on D. wait for it 11.Cats are _________cute.

A.kinds ofB.kind of C.a kind of 12._____ all his pocket money, Dan bought a present for his mother on Mother’s Day.

A. WithB. For C. By D. In

13.We have to stay at homethe heavy snow. A、because B、but

C、because of D、although

14.If I had a million dollars, I’d give it away to___/′medik?l/ research. A. medicine B. medicalC. magazineD. metal 15.—________do they go to the park? —Because they want to play games there. A.Why B.What C.When D.Who

16.-- How far is it from here to the Great Wall? -- Aboutin a car.

A. 3 hours’ ride B. 3 hours’ walk C. 3 hours’ flight D. 3 hours 17.(2012广东)The students of Grade 7 visited Mike’s farm and saw many________there. A.bird B.duck C.sheep D.rabbit

18.Tim's father is really kind of busy these days. A. a littleB. littleC. much 19.—________?

—He has big eyes and a small nose.

A. What does he look like B. What does he do C. How old is heD. How is he

二、完形填空(题型注释)

完型填空(共10小题,每小题1分, 满分10 分)

A well-dressed man goesa restaurant one day. He sits down at the table near the window.

A waiter comes up toand says, “ can I help you, sir? ” The man says, “ Can I see the menu((菜单)?” “ Certainly. The man wants a good meal. He wants a lots of nice.The waiter gets them for him. The man is having his. At that time a boy comes in and sits down beside the man. He asks theto give him ice cream. The man does so.

Now the boy is eating ice cream. The man is saying,“ I go out a newspaper” Then he goes out After the boy eats his ice cream up,heand goes to the door.“,your father hasn’t given the money for the meal and your ice cream,” the waiter stops him and says.

第1页 共10页 ◎ 第2页 共10页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:新疆2017年主治医师(计划生育)基础知识考试试卷
  • 下一篇:九年级期中考试思品