初二下选词填空专项训练

and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home,the servant would .The richhis servant did,but he had never caught his servant One morning,when he left home,he said to the servant,“Here are two poison(毒药)and some nice food in the house. You must take care of them.”With these words,he went out.

After the richwas away from his home,he ,to the ground. When the rich man came back,he couldn't find his food and his wine.He became very angry.He woke the servant up. But the servant told his story very well.He said a cat had eaten up everything. He was afraid to be punished(惩罚),.

1. ___________2. ___________3. ___________4. ___________5___________.

2in England.He could not speak English at all.One day he down at a table.When the waiter came,heopened his

,eat.”

.The waiter took away the tea. In a moment,he brought a cup of coffee and put it on the table.The man again moved his head from side to side.He moved his head from side to side whenever the waiter brought him something to drink.but drinks are not food,, of course.

When the man was away,another man came in.This man saw the waiter,and he put his hands on his stomach.That was enough:in a few there was a large plate of meat and vegetables on the table in front of him.

So,you see ; we cannot understand the language of signs so well as the language of words.

1. ___________2.___________ 3. ___________4. ___________5___________.

3.One day,,and was soon teaching a lot of students in the dance school there,to move again to a big city.that he would have more work there.

A woman came to his classes quite often. When the woman she said,“will take your place,won't he?But I do not think he will dance

Mr. Green was happy when he heard this,but he said,“Oh,no.I'm sure he'll be as good as I am,even better”

The woman said,“No,five teachers have come and while I've been here,and each new one is worse than the last.”

1. ___________2. ___________3. ___________4. ___________5___________.

6. ___________7. ___________8. ___________9. ___________10.___________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:第一章《有理数》章节基础知识检测
  • 下一篇:学校体育学考研试题整理