八年级英语期中考试试卷

2015-2016学年第二学期期中考试四校联考试卷

八年级英语

(出题学校:安阳市第二十中学)

一. 听力测试。(20小题,每题1分,共20分.)

A)句子理解。听句子选出正确的应答语。(每句话读两遍。) () 1.A. I have a sore throat .B. I have a new friend.C. I am good at my math. D. I am friendly to everyone. () 2.A. You should fight with him. B. You could go to school.

C. You could write him a letter.D. He should say sorry to you first.

() 3. A. Good idea! B. Thank you!

C. Of course! D. It’s not original at all. () 4.A. He’s very lucky!B. That sounds good!

C. I’m sorry to hear that! D. Too great!

() 5.A. It’s sunny. B. It will be rainy.

C. It was cloudy.D. It is raining now!

B)图画理解。选出与你所听对话内容相一致的图画。(每段对话读两遍。) ( )6. 6.

A.B. C.D.

() 7.

A.B. C.D.

(

) 8.

A.B. C.D.

() 9.

八年级英语

() 10.

C)对话理解。(每段对话念两遍) 听第一段对话,完成11—13题。

() 11. Why won’t the boy go to school tomorrow?

A. Because their holiday began. B. Because he’s going to skate.

C. Because it’ll be Saturday.D. Because it’ll be Sunday. () 12. Where are the children going skating?

A. On the playground.B. On the lake.C. On the river.D. Under the bridge. () 13. When are the children going to leave?

A. At half past seven in the morning.B. At half past eight in the morning.

C. At half past four in the afternoon. D. At half past five in the afternoon. 听第二段对话,完成14—15题。 () 14. What color is Jean’s bike?

A. It’s black. B. It’s green. C. It’s brown. D. It’s red. () 15. Who put the bike behind the classroom?

A. Mandy did. B. Jean did. C. John did. D. Jeff did.

D)短文理解,根据你听到的短文内容选择正确的答案。(短文读两遍) () 16. It’s_____today.

A. snowy B. cloudyC. rainyD. foggy () 17. Jim likes ____ best.

A. playing football B. watching TV C. readingD. singing () 18. Jim turned off the TV because ____.

A. he had some homework to do.B. he didn’t find any matches on it. C. he wanted to call his friend.D. the football match was over. () 19. Mike is ____ at home.

A. playing with a catB. doing his homeworkC. doing some houseworkD. making a cake () 20. Jim finished his exercises ____.

A. this eveningB. this afternoon C. this morning D. at noon

二.单项选择。(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分。)

() 21. After school he didn’t go home. _______ he went to the Internet bar.

A. ButB. WhileC. Instead

D. Instead of

第 1 页共 4 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:与朱元思书
  • 下一篇:2015年福建省教师资格证认定小学《教育心理学》考试题