小学英语上年级上册期中测试卷

小学英语五年级上册测试卷

(满分100分) 得分____________

一.找出下列单词划线部分读音不同的一项.(10分,每小题2分)

(( C. sheep ( ) 3. A. bike ( (二、单项选择(10分,每小题1分)。( ) 1. What can I doyou? A. atB. forC. on

( ) 2. ----- ______ you wash your shirt? ----- No, I didn’t. A.AreB. DidC. Do (A. kiloB. kilos C. Half a kilo

( ) 4、 did you go ? I went to the Great Wall. A、How B、WhatC 、Where ( ) 5. They _____lots of places last week.A. visitB.visited C.visiting( ) 6.Thank you for me about your day. A. tellB. tellsC. telling

( ) 7. My father is ____ policeman, my mother is ________ office worker.A. aaB. an anC. a anD. an a ( )8、 Do her parents like her very much?

A、 Yes, they do. B、 No, they don't. C、 I don't know. ( ) 9. Please ______ the pencils.

A .give to B. give out C. give up

( ) 10----Whose pen is this?

----It’s ________

A. he B. him C. His

三.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分,每小题2分) 1. Where are my ___________________ ? ( shoe ) 2 .Can she _______________ ( clean ) the room ? 3. The book is 4. Let’s go 5.He(buy) six bananas yesterday.四.按要求写出单词。(10分,每小题2分)

1.fall (同义词)2.write(现在分词)

3.woman(复数)4. twelve (序数词)5. lose (过去式)五.选词填空。(5分,每小题1分) only over outpair many1. How faces can you see. 2. There are fourteen crayons. 3. Please givethese books. 4. Do you like thisof shorts?5. My bag isthere.

六 从Ⅱ栏选出与Ⅰ栏匹配的答语。(5分,每小题1分))

ⅠⅡ

( )1. What did you do ?A. Yes, he did.

( )2. How many bananas?B. I went to the Great Wall. ( )3. Did he go to London? C. Six, please. (

)4. Where did you go? D. Yes, it’s his.

( )5. Is this Sam’s T-shirt? E. We visited lots of places.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:四年级英语1
  • 下一篇:六年级复习提纲