七下unit2 单元复习学案

Unit 2 What time do you go to school?复习学案

Step 1 短语归纳

Section A 1起床______________2.去上学_______________/______________3.穿上衣服_________4.刷牙_______________5.吃早饭_________________6.洗澡________________/____________7.一个有趣的工作______________8..在广播电台工作______________9.从…到…______________10.在晚上______________11.到..的时间了______________12.在那之后______________13.工作迟到______________14.在上学日______________15.在六点半______________

section B 1.做作业______________2.上床睡觉______________3.去散步______________/__________4.快速吃早饭______________/______________5.进行体育锻炼______________6.有时间做某事____7.要么..要么…______________8.吃大量的水果______________9.一个健康的生活方式___________ Step 2 知识点归纳

1.时间问答法—现在几点了?6:40_________________=__________________ _____________ 2.It’s time for sth../It’s time to do sth…”到…..时间做某事了”

3. either…or…表示“要么……要么……;或……或……”。这个结构可用来连接两个独立的单词、短语、甚至独立的句子。如:你可以写作业或读书。You can __________________________ 4. be good for…表示“对……有益;对……有好处”如:

蔬菜对我们的健康有好处__________________________阅读对我们有益。__________

5. taste表示“吃上去;吃起来;品尝”,与我们学过的That sounds good.和It looks nice.中的sound和look的用法同属一类,都是系动词,之后要用形容词。The chicken__________ 鸡肉真好吃。 Step 3 语法知识归纳

1.区别what time和when

what time 用来提问__________,意思是“何时,什么时候”when提问_______________意思是“什么时候”[即时训练]1).___________do you play basketball? I often play basketball on weekends. 2)._____________does Mary go to bed? At half past nine. 2. 时间表达法:

1)整点表达 基数词+o’clock6:00______________2)非整点表达“小于30 分钟+past+小时”7:18______________“大于30 60--现有分钟数+to+下一时刻”8:52______________ “等于15/45用quarter”10:45______________ “等于30用half”12:30______________ 3.一般现在时1)你通常什么时候洗澡?__________ do you usually _____ a shower? 2)我通常晚饭后散步。I usually ____________ after dinner.变否定句 I ____________after dinner. 3)他通常什么时候去上学?___________ he usually ______________?

4)她每天早上6点起床She ________________ 6:00 in the morning. 变否定句She ____________at six.

5)我的朋友们周末锻炼身体。My friends often ____________ on weekends.

小结:当主语是第___/___人称或者________-时,动词用_________.否定句在动词前面加_________,一般疑问句用_________。当主语是第________人称时,动词要变__________--变化规则:一般在词尾加______,如get-gets. eat-eats;也有在词尾加_____如go—goes,还有特殊情况have--______ do--___一般疑问句用________提问 Step 4 当堂训练

单项选择

( )1.I go to ______ work after ______ breakfast every day.

A./;theB./;/C.the;aD.the;/ ( )2.Jim ______ at six fifteen in the morning.

A.usually get upB.usually gets upC.get up usuallyD.gets up usually ( )3.The salad ______ good. I’d like to have more(更多的).

A.soundsB.tastesC.looksD.smells ( )4.—______,please?—It's half past eight.

A.What time do you knowB.Where's your watch C.When is it D.What time is it

( )5.—We do morning exercises ______ the morning.—Well,it's good ______ your health.

A.for;forB.in;inC.in;forD.at;to

( )6.Peter usually gets up ______ seven ______ Sunday morning.

A.at;on B.in;at C.at;at D.in;on

( )7.—______ do they play basketball?—At half past three in the afternoon.

A.WhatB.HowC.WhyD.What time ( )8.Please come _______ here. Don’t go _______ now.

A. to; homeB. /; to homeC. /; home

选词填空 funnytoothloteatgoodquickmany 1.Jim brushes his ________every morning.

2.Do you have time __________lunch at home? 3.What a ______time to have dinner at home! 4.I have _____of things to do on weekends. 5.Anna gets up very _____in the morning.

补全句子

1.Jimd的家里有两个淋浴器。Jim’s family ________________. 2.我上班从不迟到。I ____________________work. 3.多吃水果和蔬菜对我们有好处。

Eating more fruit and vegetables _______________us

4.我们有着健康的生活方式。We have very ______________________

5.我妈妈每天早上为我做早饭。My mom ____________________ every day.

单元话题写作

以My School day为题写一篇短文,描述一下自己一天的生活和学习情况。要求:中心明确、语句通顺。60词左右。

I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I have breakfast at six-thirty, and then I go to school. I get to school at about seven-forty. Classes begin at eight. I have eight classes every day. At 12:15 I have lunch at school.

School is over at about five-thirty in the afternoon.

I have dinner at around seven. After dinner I do my homework. At nine, I take a shower and go to bed. I think I am busy every day.

????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初三英语时态练习题
  • 下一篇:2016经典试题七年级英语(人教)末.FIT)