七年级英语月考试题

七年级英语第一次月考试题

一、用所给词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共5分)

Li Ming is a boy. There are about four hundred ________ (village) in his village. His dream is to have a car. So he can ________(drive) to school. He ________(not like) to take the bus because there are too many people on the bus. And it always ________ (take) him a long time ________ (get) to school. I hope his dream will come true. 二、根据汉语提示完成单词。(5分) 6. MS Wang (教) us English .

跑步) . 8. There are two(桥) in the village. 9. I like to play with (人们) very much.(安静的) in the library. 三、单项选择

() 11. I can swim , but I ______ do Chinese kung fu.A.canB. can’tC. mayD. must

() 12. Jenny can play ______tennis, but she can’t play_____violin. A. the,theB. the, /C. /,theD. /, / () 13. Lisa enjoy _______ to music very much.

A. listenB. to listenC. listensD. listening () 14. She sings___and her songs are very____.

A. good,well B. well,goodC. good,goodD. well,well () 15.There ______ an apple and two oranges in the bag. A.haveB.hasC.isD.are () 16.-He often goes to work ________ his car.

A.byB.inC.onD.at() 17.How do you go to the museum, ____bus or _____foot?A.on,onB.on, byC.by, onD.by,by () 18. –_____ does your uncle do?–He’s a policeman.A. WhereB. What C. HowD. Who

() 19. _____ your brother have _____ pen pals?

A. Do, someB.Do, any C. Does, some D. Does, any () 20. This is____bedroom. It’s tidy and nice. A. Lily’s and Lucy’sB. Lily and Lucy’s C. Lily’s and LucyD. Lily and Lucy

() 21. I usually go to work _____bike but today I go to work ____a bus. A. by, by

B. in, in

C. by, onD. on, by

() 22. Kate, ______ girl, wants to be a teacher. A. a 8-year-old B. an 8-years-old

C. an 8-year-oldD. a 8 years old() 23. Please _____ look outside. Look at the blackboard. A. not

B. don’tC. aren’t D. can’t

() 24. --_____do you think _____your school life ? --It’s interesting .A. How ; likeB. What ; ofC. How ; of D. What ; like

() 25. Miss Smith is good ______ music, and she is good _____her students.

A. at, withB. for, at C. with, inD. to, with () 26. Our school has about eight _______students . A. hundredsB. hundred ofC. hundreds ofD. hundred() 27. I can ______ Chinese kung fu very well.

A. make B. thinkC. playD. do ()28. Scott has an interesting ______. He ______ at a radio station.A. work, works B. job, jobsC. job, worksD. work, jobs () 29. --What’s______ ? --It’s four o’clock.

A. timeB. the time C. timesD. the times

() 30. My brother doesn’t like playing volleyball ______watching TV.A. and

B. but

C. or

D. /

() 31. We want some singers ______ our school show. A. of

B. forC. to

D. at

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:人教新目标七年级上册单词一览(黑体字)
  • 下一篇:2013年新人教版八年级上册英语单词(有音标)