七年级英语竞赛辅导测试3

七年级英语竞赛辅导测试3

一、单项选择

1.Jenny has a sweet tooth. Let 's make some cookies for________.

A. me B.him C.her D.them

2.—I can't believe it. Tony has invented a tree-planting machine.—Really?He is so________.

A. shy B. rude C.creative D. friendly

3.Hearing the good news, Betty laughed and ran out of the classroom________.

A.sadly B. quietly C. angrilyD. excitedly

4.When an earthquake happens, I think the most important safety ________ is to keep calm.

A. rule B. doubt C. condition D. problem

5.—Do you know that the Terracotta Army in China is more than 2,000 years old?—Wow! _________.

A.How large it isB.How modern it is

C.What a long history it has D.What a beautiful place it is

6.—Welcome to Los Angeles. Have you ever been here?

—Sure. I visited this city three years ago so this is my________ time here.

A. firstB. secondC.thirdD.fourth

7.Although he suffered a lot from his foot problem, ________ could stop him from finishing the race.

A. nothingB.something C.anything D.everything

8.I still remember my happy childhood when my mother________ me to Disneyland at weekends.

A. takesB. tookC. will takeD.has taken

9.Vienna is famous for having many great musicians.________, Johann Strauss the younger wrote hundreds of wonderful pieces of music there.

A.In factB.For example C.As a result D. In my opinion

10. — Mum , I don't have anybody to play with. Can I have a pet? —________ Our apartment is too small.

A. Why not?B.I hope so.C.Anything else? D. I'm afraid not.

二、完形填空

阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从A,B,C四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

Andy woke up and looked at the clock. 11:30? He jumped out of bed and threw on

clothes. He had wanted to get up early and surprise his dad with Father's Day breakfast in

bed —with his mom's help of course. He took up the wrapped present on his desk and

"Where is Dad?" Andy checked all the rooms, but the whole house was empty. He andhis jaw“dropped. Dad was holding a hammer and looking at a

new tree fort”Andy climbed the rope ladder up to the fort. It had two rooms with three small

windows.

Dad followed Andy into the fort, looking excited. “I spent all morningI had one when I was your age. Grandpa surprised me with it on Father's Day, too. "

Maybe you'll build one for your son one day. "

Dad looked around and asked Andy and Dad's smile widened as he opened the gift. "A chess be hisfather 's favorite. I’m glad you like it," Andy said.

"I do, but I was talking about spending more time with you.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016-2017年七年级下册数学试卷
  • 下一篇:非谓语动词的用法--