八年级配合牛津版深圳专版第5期测试题答案

八年级(下)Unit 2 听说考试部分

听说原文

一、模仿朗读

(M) Eye contact means looking into another person’s eyes. This is a very important part of body language. It can be the key to communication. Eye contact can show feelings such as friendliness, interest and understanding. In Western countries, using eye contact in conversations is very important. If you do not use eye contact, Westerners may think that you are not listening. And if you look away, they may also think that you are lying.

二、信息获取

第一节 听选信息

W: Hello, Tom.

M: Hello, Lily. Will you watch the show tonight?

W: What’s the show?

M: It’s about body language. That means using your body to express what you want to saywithout any words!

W: That’s so interesting. But how can we

get the tickets?

M: Jack has many tickets. We can ask him for some.

W: That’s great. Let’s go!

1. What’s the show about?

2. Who will they get the tickets from?

听第二段对话,回答第3-4两个问题。现在你有10秒的阅题时间。

M: Do you know about body language?

W: Yes, different cultures usually have different body language. Chinese often greet others with a handshake.

M: Yes, Americans like a loving hug instead, but Russians like to kiss on their friends’ cheek. W: You are right. What else do you know about it?

M: Well, some body language also has the same meaning in different countries. For example, a smile is one of them.

W: So, we should take care of our body language if we want to make a good impression on others.

3. How do Americans greet others?

4. Which body language has the same meaning in different countries?

听第三段对话,回答第5-6两个问题。现在你有10秒的阅题时间。

W: I am so happy you have a month’s holiday! So, we can choose a farther place to visit. M: I would like to visit Rome.

W: Why Rome?

M: I’m very interested in its artistic buildings, history and culture.

W: I think all these are so boring. I prefer to go to Hong Kong or Tokyo.

M: Why? You said you would like to go to a farther place.

W: Yes, but I also want to go shopping and I think Hong Kong is the best!

M: OK. It’s up to you.

5. What does the woman think of Rome?

6. Where will the speakers go finally?

第二节 回答问题

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初二上学期必看20个成语
  • 下一篇:八年级配合牛津版深圳专版第4期测试题答案