初一英语上册课文及对话

1. Myname is Jenny Green.My phone number is 281-9167.My friend is Gina Smith. Herphone number is 232-4672.

2. I am Dale Miller and my friend is Eric Brown. His telephone number is 357-5629.My telephone number is 358-6344.

3. My name is Mary Brown. My friend is in China. Her name is Zhang Mingming. My telephone number is 257-8900 and her number is 929-3155. 对话1

A:Good afternoon! My name is Linda. Are you Helen? B:Yes,I am. Nice to meet you, Linda.

A:Nice to meet you, too. What's her name? B:She is Jane. A:Is he Jack?

B:No,he isn’t. His name's Mike.对话2

Sally: Good morning, Jane. Jane :Good morning, Sally.

Sally: Oh, Jane ,this is my sister Kate. Kate, this is my friend Jane. Kate: Nice to meet you ,Jane.

Jane: Nice to meet you, too. Are those your parents? Kate: Yes, they are. Jane: And who's he?

Sally: He's my brother, Paul.

Jane: Oh ,I see. Well, have a good day! Sally/Jane: Thanks! You, too. Bye! 4. My family

Hi, I am Jenny. Here are two nice photos of my family. My grandmother are in the first photo .These are my parents, Alan

and Mary. In the next picture are my brothers, Bob and Eric. These two girls are my sister Cindy and my cousin Helen. Coco is in my family, too.

5. Teacher: Hi, Anna. Are these your pencils?

Anna: No, they are Bob's. Teacher: And is his green pen?

Anna: No, it isn’t. The blue pen is his. Teacher: What about this dictionary?

Anna: It's Helen's. And the green pen is hers, too. Teacher :And the eraser? Is that yours? Anna: Yes, it is.

Teacher: Thank you for your help, Anna. Anna: You're welcome 6. Linhai,

A computer game is in the school library. Is it yours? Ask the teacher for it.

Mike Lost:

I lost my school ID card, I must find it. Call me at 685-6034.Thanks Tom

7. Mom: Come on, Jack!

Jack: Oh ,no! Where's my bag? Mom: Hmm…is it on your desk?

Jack: No ,And it's not under the chair. Mom: Oh! It's on the sofa.

Jack: Thank you ,Mom. Err…where's the map? Mom: I think it's in your grandparents' room. Jack: Yes, it's on their bed! And my hat?

Mom: It’s on your head! Jack: Oh, yeah! H aha!

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:九年级英语期末复习计划
  • 下一篇:中考高频词汇、短语及句型